Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Letting go


Don’t go down the memory lane, for there you’ll find a lot of pain. To achieve something in life, very often we have to let go of a whole lot of things. Things that pull us back from going forward. An object appears blue when it gives up the blue light and absorbs the rest. Life is an ongoing and continuous battle with the demons within. Sometimes we win, sometimes we loose but battle it out till the very end. We are like the leaves of a mighty tree and life continues to challenge our perseverance by threatening to uproot us. If we loose grip, we are sure to be blown away to unfamiliar territory. A place we never wanted to land up in. It’s a choice we make. To either hold on or to go where life takes us.

If we are to be enclosed in a dark room that seems to be closing in on us we won't sit back and relax.We will keep groping in the dark till our last breath. We will continue to find some opening, some ray of light and some way out. It sure is the survival of the fittest. Those who dare to overcome their fears reach the pinnacles of success and those who get cowed down wither and perish.

If one situation can have so many different ways of looking at it, then it sure is all in our mind. It’s a choice we make to either focus on the positive or delve into the depths of negative. When we think we’ve had enough and can’t take it anymore, rest assured we are being prepared for something that needs us to be well equipped with all that we've learnt in the past. If there is a problem, there is a solution too, somewhere near at hand. And when you have the assistance of angels we call friends, nothing is insurmountable and no problem too big.

“ Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be ”

0 people were gracious enough to leave comments: