Thursday, September 25, 2008

A note out of nowhere

I’ve been writing for quite a while now and it’s only recently that I went over all that I had written. I can, only now, well imagine what all those people have to go though, who accidentally drop by! Judging by the way it is going, I am so sure I will author a book one day which will be a rip off so many others, but (unlike them), might not find a lot of takers. But I guess all creative geniuses started out some shoddy way or the other and in this Internet age, this seemed like the obvious choice to me. So! That should explain most of it I think. For the uninitiated, or for those low on patience, most of the posts have been reflections on a life and times gone by. An honest attempt to make sure the road ahead is less rocky for those who’ve gained anything what so ever from it. (Charity begins at home right!) Is there any dearth of self-help literature you might ask. Absolutely not. Then why do I have to butt in? Well because expressing myself gives me a high for starters. And because blogger.com hasn’t started to charge me for their space yet, so I take that as a right to abuse precious space. Settled? Great (Trust me, I have read more pathetic blogs than this :-))

1 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Anonymous said...

reading yr read gives me a mental high the same as writing does to ya....so keep up the good work....the more u reflect the more u will realise yr potential....