
As I write this, I've 153 profile visitors.I was thrilled when I had 8 visitors in the beginning so obviously it's dizzying now. My friend who egged me into doing this would very generously leave comments to keep me going. It's more than kind of her to have never left a nasty comment no matter how bad the post.
She is my life support. I believe everyone must have a friend like her to get through life and living. There have been times when a problem in my life has been so gripping that I've ended up discussing it with her a zillion times and every single time she has listened to me patiently and has given me a much needed perspective and advise. The phrase friend-philosopher-guide fits her to the T. She has a solution for everything that happens in my life. Which is as close to an instruction- manual-for life as you can get. If I've ever gotten on her nerves and shoved her to the brink of tearing apart her hair in frustration (and I know I have) or have her throw up her hands heaven wards because she has temporarily given up on someone incorrigible, I hereby publicly apologize :-)
She has a hell of a lot on her hands and still finds the time for me. I am floored! Google her name and she is all over the place. One day she will be a huge name in India Incorporation and I'd be so proud to stand at the back of the audience and applaud aloud lauding her for her achievements and contribution to society. She is Meenal Mukadam.
Coming back to the topic of no consequence. Just what have these 153 people been doing on my profile? Did they accidentally drop by and as swiftly veered elsewhere? Did they spot me commenting somewhere and dropped by out of sheer curiosity and left disappointed? Do they actually read what I write? Do they read and don't bother to leave a footprint? It doesn't matter what they do. The big question is, why in the world do they not leave comments?
One fine day, this very site would crash when a trillion people would be logging in every second to read stuff I dole out. Ah!How good wishful thinking feels! Dream on sheer bliss!
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago

2 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
hi there
well lemme congratulate u first! as a novice i knw how it feels to have 0 visitors and must be exhilerating to have 153.... and i think why people don comment is cos we all think that our comments rnt significant.... that it isnt important...
sad state of affairs... isnt it!
hey fellow bloggers wat each of us think carries a lot of value and lets shake off this pseudo belief that it doesn count...
our country would be a much better place if we all value our own comments and thoughts and take action on them too...
hey no posts for quite somtime..... wat happened
Post a Comment