Monday, February 2, 2009

Defining moments!

"Out of my mind. Shall not be back in a while"

Relaying the chaos within. Tonight's plagiarism brought to you by Lord Murphy

1.  If anything can go wrong, it will
Corollary: It can
Corollary: It should
Corollary: At the most inopportune time
Extension: it will be all your fault, and everyone will know it.

2. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one           to go wrong
      Extreme version: If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage       will be the FIRST to go wrong

3. In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right ... something is wrong.

4.Rule of Accuracy: When working toward the solution of a problem, it always helps if you know the answer.
     Corollary: Provided, of course, that you know there is a problem.

5. Nothing is as easy as it looks.

6. Every solution breeds new problems.

7.   Heisenberg indetermination principle applied to ill luck:
The better you know the amount of ill luck that will strike you, the worse you know when this will happen,
and vice-versa.
and Relativistic correction of Murphy's law:
Whether things can go wrong or not, it depends on your frame of reference.
Corollary (otherwise said: ill luck is actually absolute):
Regardless of your frame of reference, things will go wrong anyway.

8. If you want something bad enough, chances are you won't get it.

9.  Whatever you want to do, is Not possible, what ever is possible for you to do, you don't want to do it. 
AND
           Whatever you want, you can't have, what you can have, you don't want.

10.  Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD.


 I am feeling better already!



5 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Sparkling said...

'If you want something bad enough, chances are you won't get it.'

Lord Murphy, oh you know it all soooo well. Did you know it also hurts a lot, or you just wanna avoid talking emotions.

Lol!

Tranquility Speaks said...

STILL THINKING: Of course I know how bad it hurts when you've wanted something so bad and you don't get it! Ask me and I'll tell you more :-D

Yes Ma'm you caught me! I am consciously avoiding talking emotions :-) Just realized that most of my posts are an overkill of emotions, so want to stay away from those until this fact fades away from public ( read me) memory ;-)

Sparkling said...

Alright, tell me more the :D

I'm kidding. Just write SS (can't call you Still coz my blogger already call me that, and no, we can't have two Stills' around...ha) and I'm sure it will help. Atleast that's what I've heard ... :)

TC

Sparkling said...

Sorry, too many typos.

*then

*blogger friends

Tranquility Speaks said...

STILL THINKING: I could tell you all,like it is, with as much spice as you'd like, but it would get so obnoxiously boring !! Trust me :)

I don't mind addressing you as Still Thinking. Doesn't take a lot of keystrokes really :-) I've a retarded habit of calling every lady Ma'm. Preeti Shenoy can vouch for that!