Has this ever happened to you? When despite everything that's not right in your world, you are still very happy. From the heart. Something acts as a catalyst and everything seems fine again. Even if it isn't so. Maybe a small piece of good news in someone else's life. Maybe a child's smile aimed at you. Maybe the feel good weather. Maybe renewed hope. Maybe a good night's sleep. Maybe a great meal after days of not eating right. Maybe a great cheerful friend. Anything. Everything!
You just feel more equipped to deal with anything that comes your way. Like the universe wanted you to quit being unhappy . Like it was waiting to happen. Waiting for you to sit up and take notice of happiness knocking on the door?
I don't know why but it makes me believe in the saying by Paulo Coehlo all the more
"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it"
Circumstances always test our patience, grit, determination and faith. Pass that test and you can fall apart later! All that you have to do is ask honestly and you shall get it. Life has proved this to me every single time!
The weather is just unbelievably good these days. The wind chime at my window continues to chimes as I write this. I absolutely love this time of the year, when it is neither too not, nor too Cold. Windy yet not chilly. Sunny yet not hot.
Life these days is busy but throw in a two day off and I am all for it!
You're right. This sure is bereft of substance, but I just had to put down the feel good feeling in words :-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago

10 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
It sure looks like love and I'm sure it is! :D
That's why it is always good to remember when feeling a little down..."This too shall pass".
I once read...no one can lift their eyes and look up at the sky without having their thoughts and feelings uplifted. So look up often Stillness!
Luv,
Wanda
Good morning Ashima...that is such a beautiful name...it sounds soft and loving when I say it. Do people at work call you Tranquility or Stillness? I was born with a very inquisitive nature and yet I never want to be intrusive and I do respect people's privacy, so feel free to decline to answer if you want.
Your English is also so perfect!! Were you raised speaking more than one language?? I do love languages so much and must get back to studying and getting fluent in Italian now.
blessings and hugs,
marcy
Tranquility! So glad to have you back again:)
I couldn't agree more :) Your thoughts are just spot on and good for you for acknowledging a little joy in your life!
A meaningful quote and your thoughts about life, are not bereft of substance!! You negate yourself a bit when you say that, you have no reason to :)
So good to see your posts and thanks for the lovely comments :)
I can relate to this post, everyday I live with "something is not right in my world" but I focus on all my many blessings rather than any negatives....we all have to live with the good and the bad, no one can escape it but its how we choose to react to these issues that makes our lives so wonderful and positive....you do sound happy sweetie and that makes me happy, hope you always feel this way...luv ya....:-) Hugs
SPARKLING: It's the feel good weather and a two day off :D Alas it comes to an end today :( Boo hoo :-(
WANDA: True :-) I will always remember this :-) That was such a wise saying :-) Thanks Wanda :)
MARCY: Tranquility (formerly Stillness) is what I'm exclusively called in blogger ville :)
And thanks for all the appreciation (I just noticed a gaffe in the post. Shall quickly correct it :D) I just know 2 languages and tid bits of a few others :)
VICKY: I'm equally glad to be back! I will try and be more positive :D
BERNIE: I agree with you in totality! Thank you for all the blessings and so much love :-)
What a happy post! I can almost hear the wind chimes (which I absolutely adore..)
Much love to you Tranquility.
Nani J.
Hi Tranquility!
My husband is napping and I wanted to stop by and tell you that I missed you and I am so happy that you are in high spirits! I hope that you are able to relax and maybe have a little fun on your days off!
Love Di
JACKIE: You are a sweetie pie :D
DIANA: I am assuming all's well with your husband, and my next stop over for more details shall be your blog!
hey it happens to me at times..while reading ur first para i felt someone was speaing frm my heart//:)
nice one,..and yaa its life and its gifts..
Post a Comment