Monday, January 18, 2010

Just for your information




I am still alive and kicking! The  past week has been exhausting, as it always is. But I am glad I've survived week one under my new boss, and there hasn't been any issue, just a little appreciation coming my way. What tomorrow's meeting holds in store for me, I don't even want to know though!

Enlightening questions always elicit ridiculously boring answers for me.For instance asking me "What are your plans for the weekend?" will always prompt me to say "Sleep". The one big thing that is the highest on my list of things to do every weekend. This weekend was different though. I have been preparing for my darling sister's visit. She  shall be visiting us after a complete year and I am super excited about it :D ( Grinning bad, so bad that you can see it). Every bone pains, but the spirits refuse to sag! Wish I'd feel the same about work!  Alright, I will do everyone a favor and not start about it :D

It's only now after the entire day that I am getting some me time and here I am! The day is over and I have yet to see the newspapers. The e-paper is more convenient, but I still prefer the variety I can hold in my hand, and drop Maggi noodles over, while reading. Which is what I shall be doing shortly.

Listening to Diana King - La La Lies and MC Hammer -Can't touch this, as I write. Not that I'm a huge fan of that genre, but they are just so catchy! No special insights into either the video or the lyrics. I didn't compose either. They don't make sense, and could do a great job of the video, but I sure can't get enough of them when I heard them on the radio after such a long time today.

Till my return, fare thee well! I'm on such  a high :D and won't make sense if I continue. My dear sister, here we come :)



8 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Bernie said...

So happy your sister will be home after such a long time....enjoy the special bond that only sisters share.
Well you are still working and that is a good thing so all is not so bad......have a wonderful week Stillness......:-) hugs

Vicky said...

So excited for your visit with your sister! You deserve to be on a high with all the hard work and job stress you have endured! Go Have fun!!

Diana said...

Oh Tranquility, I am so excited for you! I hope your sis will be staying for a few days and that the two of you have lots of fun and good talks!
Love Di

Wanda..... said...

You sound very excited and happy, Stillness...enjoy your visit with your sister.
Love, Wanda

Jackie said...

It is soooo exciting for me to know that your sister and you will be together after all this time! I hope you give us an entire post delegated to the fun and good times that you shared together. I couldn't be more excited for you, my friend!!! Yes!!!!
Thank you for asking about my daughter. Her baby (a little girl) 'kicked' in church this morning...the first time she has felt her move. We see her moving on the ultralsound all the time...and she IS a mover...but our duaghter hadn't felt her until today. She was ecstatic! I was pretty doggoned happy myself!
Many smiles to you my friend.
Hugs from Jackie

Sparkling said...

Have a fab time with your sister!
And let me know what happens after the 'darshan' ;p

TC

Scattered Thoughts... said...

njoy the time with darling sis and keep the grinning fixed...

and please a short tweet on tomorrow's meeting.. can't wait :)

Tranquility Speaks said...

BERNIE: All is well Bernie, am having a great time :-)

VICKY: Thanks a tone Vicky :-)

DIANA: Oh yeah, she'd be here for a month and time is simply flying away! :-)

WANDA:Thank you Wanda :-)

JACKIE: I most definitely will :-) I am so glad your daughter and her lil one are doing good. All shall be well. Don't worry :-)

SPARKLING: I shall shoot you a huge mail :-)

SCATTERED THOUGHTS: Sure will sir! The meeting, nothing happened! Whenever I go all prepared, nothing happens! Just a usual boring meeting at work! :D