This post goes out exclusively to the Anonymous reader of my blog, who has been gracious enough to go through my write ups and take valuable time off his/her schedule to leave a comment. The same goes to everyone who has bothered commenting on my blog ever since it's inception circa 2008, but in those cases I knew who to thank. In this case I don't!
Who are you and why do you choose Anonymity? A voice at the back of my head asks me why am I even asking you this, because sure as I am, you won't answer me and will plunge deeper into anonymity. What am I to decipher from your one liners and smiles? (See how out of work I am to bother about why you don't bother identifying yourself? Great!). I know for a fact that you know me, and I know you. It could also be that we know each other ;-)
I can assure you that once I know your identity, I won't approach the cyber sleuths/FBI/CBI to track down your location via the IP address you used to post the comment. Am really not into all of that. And mind you. Don't you dare give out a false identity and set me off on a wild goose chase. Also don't try acting smarter than you already are by giving me yet another dumb one-liner that conveys nothing and reveals even less.You have to understand that I don't have that kind of time and will give up the pursuit sooner than you think.
Sir/Ma'am for your information, I am totally harmless to humans. So you have nothing to be scared of. Here's to a new friendship ,which can be a lifelong thing , PROVIDED you don't prove yourself to be a major irritant of type III, and IF you reveal yourself.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago

1 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
ever heard god?? seen him ?? ever seen him come silently and post in your letterbox the smile that you are wearing today!! wel... but you do feel him ,embrace him and never ask him for proof :) right! keep smiling. i like reading what you write and i am happy to find people who understand human beings so closely. take care and keep writing. :)
Post a Comment