Image courtesy: www.allposters.com
One moment He puts you through tests you feel you'd never be able to pass.
The next moment he makes life feel too good to be true and effortless.
When you begin to depair at all the apparent losses is when He makes you realize that what was lost wasn't worth treasuring anyways.
One moment He takes away everything that you thought you had
The next He surprises you by giving you yet another reason to live. A reason you didn't know until now existed.
It's not that He is oblivious to your pain and suffering, and when He sees that you can't take it anymore is when through Divine Intervention He sends His angels to ease your suffering. A balm to soothe all of your wounds.
He makes you make plans, only to reveal some of His own
Reassuring you every time, that you are not alone in your trials and tribulations and that He'd never let go of you. Reinstating the belief that He watches over you every minute of every day and will never let any harm befall you.
At times you feel that your prayers go unanswered
But in time He makes you realize that He intended to give you something which was better than what you were praying for. And all that He was asking of you all this while was a little more patience.
Just when you started to feel that no one could ever love you again
Is when He sends someone who loves you unconditionally. Making you want to become a better person every day. Would He make all of this vanish into thin air one day? That He won't tell you now. But He wants you to know that if it is for your good, He will make sure you get it. But if He doesn't give it to you, He wants you to pick up the lesson and move on.
Because He wants you to know that there are no random occurrences. Everything has been planned to the minutest detail.
And how do you know that it's all His doing?
Well..if you look deep enough, you'd find his footsteps all over the place.


14 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Hi Tranquility,
This is exaxctly how I feel. You put it into to words so well. It's like I know what I want to say but you do it for me! Thank you.
Love Di
Your blog name "Rendezvous With Stillness" is perfect!!!...because you will always be Stillness to me!
I know...I have lived a fairly sheltered life...not really knowing much pain...other than the inevitable awful loss of parents.
Of course this is all in hindsight...there were times of stress and uncertainties, but all in all...my personal life has flowed with love of family and friends...providing me with contentment of where I am now...a simple life with awareness of the world around me and grateful for my place in it...and the opportunity to connect with people like you Stillness...
You are right in that God provides...I have felt that often, when one phase of my life ends, another opens before me...giving me just as much satisfaction...and feeling of worth...we just have to be open and willing to accept.
I feel you have a wonderful life ahead of you Stillness...that you will accept with open arms!
Always,
Wanda
yes, he does amaze us with what he has instore for us especially at times when we least expect something good to happen.
Hmmm..makes sense..
So you agree that god is a "He" :)
Love your Faith, it's almost overwhelming! :)
Just a thought; He helps those who helps themselves - we need to decide first within ourselves so that HE can bless us with it :)
Stillness...Footsteps...yes, Footsteps...I see His footsteps everywhere, and thankfully, He carries me when I cannot walk.
You are so sweet. I was reading your comments at Diana's....and thinking how much wisdom you have...knowing when to be "Still"...and knowing just the right words to post here and on others' blogs. You are truly a sweetheart.
Love,
Jackie
DIANA: Great minds always think alike ;-) :P
Thank you so much Diana :-)
WANDA: You're blessed to have had a relatively trouble free life. And I'd like to believe that, that is because you've already learnt a lot that has to be learnt while we are here :-) And you are here to pass on the knowledge to those who still need to know. People like me :) (Am I making any sense whatsoever!!)
Here goes a thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the nice thoughts and the much needed blessings. Loads of love :-)
ETHEREAL LILY: Precisely so! Aptly said :-)
SCATTERED THOUGHTS: :-) I've been missing your sharp witty reactions here, and have been wondering where you've been :-)
Even if the Almighty was a She, it wouldn't have made a difference to the core beliefs and thoughts, would it? No gender bias in my world :-)
SPARKLING: Thanks Sparkling :-)
Now if only He'd bless me with a lil more clarity on what I want, I'd be good to go :-) Till then ambling along!
JACKIE: Really!! WOW :-) You are my ego and esteem booster :D Loads of love to you Jackie, and a hope that the going at your end is getting better with every passing day and you are blessed with all the strength that you need to see the day through!
Hi Sweetie, I have had many devastating and sad tragedies in my life and there were times all I had was God's strength to help me to keep going, it was all I needed. Many lessons have been learned and one of them was to always appreciate and serve others and the the other was to always tell others I loved them. I love you Stillness.......:-) Hugs
BERNIE: I deeply respect you for the grit and determination you've showed. You are one strong woman and like I always say, I am proud to know you. Very very proud :)
I shall make sure I imbibe your lessons as well :) Loads of love Bernie :)
well said. and very gracefully said.
Stillness...I realized I wasn't getting your blog updates...because I still had your old site on my blog reader. I have remedied that tonight. You are a sweetie. I joined this site. I've been coming here because I have your site bookmarked...but noticed it wasn't in my 'reader' column. All is well now.
Have a great week, my friend.
Smiles and sunshine to you,
Jackie
EM: Thank you so much!
JACKIE: Bernie had the same problem and had disappeared from my space but now the issue has been resolved much to my relief! :D
I should have paid emphasis to the new URL. Am glad everyone now knows where to find me :D
Are yaar.. I was in travel from last 7-8 days.. so... a break for you guys to breath easy :)
SCATTERED THOUGHTS:We've been breathing easy for a little too long! Welcome back Mr. Thoughts! We've been waiting for you :)
Post a Comment