Not everything is perfect with this world of ours, but life still goes on. Life always finds a way. Things don't come to a stand still no matter what happens. The greater the challenge, the harder we strive to rise above it, and we do! We always do.
If we can't get something out of the way, we always find a way around it, over it, under it, but we move ahead. Always. The indomitable human spirit ensures that, that happens.
Nature intended everything to be peaceful and that is where everything wants to return to by default. There is no conflict in nature, and everything balances the other. Why do humans choose conflict and hatred then? Why are their notions of what's good for themselves and others so colored? Why are they so out of touch with reality? What causes someone harm can never give anyone any happiness. Even if it is for the greater good, there is always someone who is saddened by it.
If only we wouldn't tamper with nature so much for our supposed benefits.
Life always forgives us for the sins we commit. Why do we find it so difficult to do the same? I read somewhere once that when we cut ourselves, life forgives us and sets into action the healing forces which stop the bleeding and cure us. Then why do we find it so difficult to let go and actually forgive someone who hurt us?
Are our problems really that big? Or are we blowing them out of proportion? So much so that it has started to affect us negatively. Affect our health negatively?
When peace is something that comes from within, why do we seek it without? Why do we let the little things bother us so much so that we get ourselves into a trap of negative thinking from which there is no escape?
Why has it become so difficult for some of us to truly understand others and show compassion? Wouldn't we want to be understood and loved? Why is it so difficult for us to be the same?
Words once said cannot be taken back, and the harm that they can do is sometime more than a weapon can. When we expect to be treated well, why can't we treat the others the same way?
But even if there is some unrest now, life will ensure that everything goes back to it's peaceful state sooner or later. The path of least resistance and mutual coexistance. Simply because there is a method to the madness. There always was, there always will be.

13 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
You're seriously thinking a lot! Take a break, have a Perk :D
It's a bit tangent but I don't know why I remembered these lines:
'Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end'
TC
P.S: I seriously miss the pics! :(
SPARKLING: Surprisingly, I'm not in a rotten mood to be thinking all this, but I agree there is no link, no flow..Just random floating thoughts..
But yes, I am sure all will be alright, whenever it's the end :)
Please like this template no! Because I like it a lot. Makes me want to take a vacation somewhere, where the view is like this :D Whenever I change the template, I will change it to one, where the pictures I add are visible. Till then, please put up with it, and keep coming back :D
Hi Tranquility,
Things are the way they are because Eve did something that she wasn't supposed to. But fortunantely time heals all wounds, and it does in one way or another. And I do hope that you haven't been hurt in someway but just remember, we all are on a path and if something doesn't work for you it just means that there is something better ahead. Really there is, you'll see.
Love Di
DIANA: Oh no Diana! I've never been hurt. I've been very fortunate in that regard! Just some news around got me thinking. It just added on to a sad movie I had seen (and mentioned on my blog some time back).Racial profiling, discrimination and the likes. I'm good :)
I am very relieved to hear that you are fine! You are such a wonderful person Tranquility. I realize that getting hurt is all part of life but I would be very unhappy if you were not happy my friend!
Love Di
DIANA: That is SO very kind of you Diana! May God bless you and your family abundantly!
I must have done a whole lot of good deeds to have a friend like you! As long as there are caring friends like you, life can be anything but unhappy :)
"Words once said cannot be taken back, and the harm that they can do is sometime more than a weapon can."
well said :)
Some people are just too distrusting to have developed any empathy and compassion for others...You would think in this day and age with all the communication of good will toward others, that the world would be a safer and happier place for all.
Maybe some day!
AMERICANISING DESI: Thank you so much Ma'm, both for stopping by and for the appreciation :)
WANDA: Seriously Wanda! There are people who seem to be going backward as far as being human is concerned. Their modus operandi should be none of our business, but in some way or the other we are all affected. But if things are going from bad to worse, they can only get better. There is no other option :)
Hello my friend....
I see that you are deep in thought...and the thoughts are always 'right on the mark'....
If there were more kind people like you in the world, we would have less to frown about and more to smile about. I do hope that you are having a good week. I have missed you and missed your deeply thoughtful posts. Your are wise beyond your years, my friend.
Love,
Jackie
JACKIE: Thanks a bunch Jackie! That felt very nice :)
You are so reflective in this post my friend. This is a good thing and I feel you are hurting over something.....I want you happy but I know the world as it is can make you sad at times. Know you are loved....Hugs
BERNIE: Thanks Bernie :) I'm fine. With the love that I get from all you, it's difficult to be hurting or sad :)
Post a Comment