Friday, August 28, 2009

SOMEONE ISN'T FEELING CHIRPY...

Look you really don't have to read this. I am at my crankiest best today. No actually I've been worse. But right now, it a serious touch and go situation.


I know you're reading (180 visits since the revamping) so please be gracious enough to talk to me about it too. On second thoughts, don't bother! Cranky people must be left alone. Whatever!

Alright tell me this. You are very nice to people. You appreciate their kindness. You extend a finger and they grab your hand. Expectations go sky high. The world is expected out of you. It's the next logical step.But somewhere deep down you've a feeling that you won't be able to deliver. Despite your best efforts. Some things are just not meant to be. Dreams crash, hopes dash. People get hurt. Any insight anyone? Any explainations to remedy the situation?

Someone up there needs to offer greater clarity. And lesser complications. Why isn't there a clear cut "Dear child, I am sending you there to do this, and this is what you must do step by step and then come rushing back to Daddy"?

Is there a place you can hide in when you want to escape from the world? Where no one bothers you and no one is bothered about you?

Alright this doesn't sound like me. I have to stop till my tiny brain begins to function correctly.

12 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Sparkling said...

The revamped blog looks good, sweetheart.

Won't bother you now but definitely am concerned about you.
I pray that you're feeling fine soon and I'll come back later to say 'pssst...' hoping you're out of that hiding place by then ;)

TC

ethereal-lily said...

Lets hope the dreams get bigger and better when u wake up to a new morning..when u'll be back to normal :)

Vicky said...

Oh gosh, if you know the answer to that than please share with me!! I feel the pain and anguish in your words and know there is a great dissonance you must be feeling. So sorry for that...

Wish I had some wise words, but hang in there! Know we all care about you and ... "this too shall pass." Heres to hoping it goes quick!

Anonymous said...

Stillness...I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way today. I know that you will snap back to feeling happy again....and until then, know that I'm thinking of you...and that's it's perfectly OK to feel cranky. Situations in life cause us all to feel that way...
Try to roll with the tide, my friend and know that you have a world of villagers and other friends that surround you...and hug you...and pray for you.
I've clicked on the 'follow' button over here. I couldn't open your other blog...but was reading yours from my blog...didn't realize that I wasn't following you here. I think I've fixed that now. You should have a grinning donkey on your page!!! That would be me!!!! Love to you, my friend.
Jackie

Wanda..... said...

It's most likely the next day there now...so hope you're in better spirits Stillness...sounds like there is some tension between you and another...personal or work related...either way...things tend to level out and aren't as serious as we might feel...trust yourself and remember things happen for a reason...just be positive and go with the flow...when we're cranky...we're just letting go of stress...Remember to smile to make your ownself feel better!

Smiles to you Stillness,
Wanda

Diana said...

Hi Tranquility,
I like to get a good movie, maybe a bottle of wine, some popcorn, light some candles, turnout the lights and just get lost in the movie. Unfortunately we can't always do that when we are down so you just have to go with it.
I have found as I get older, that I am much more aware of what I can and cannot do. With years of practice I have learned to say no tactfully yet firmly. We cannot help everyone and you have to think about your own mind , body and spirit first. It's alright to do what you can for whomever. But if it's something that is effecting you emotionally in a negative way than you must say no.
Love Di

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey..read few of ur posts now..
yeah, u r correct..this posts doesnot sound like you..

Despite of all dreams, capabilities, aims, hope, etc..we generally feel low at the deepest of our thoughts sometimes..but yeah, every winner had got the same before the win..so, dont worry . u r on right track..:)

Keep hoing my friend!!

Tranquility Speaks said...

SPARKLING: Thank you my dear friend :-)

Oh I am back to my usual self! Alive and kicking :D I guess all I needed was more sleep than usual and a good amount of spilling the beans :D

ETHEREAL LILY: The sun's shining again and yea, it feels great to be back to being myself :)

VICKY:Thank you so much Vicky for all the concern. I really appreciate that :) Happens to the best of us.

I think I can safely say 'This too has passed' :D

JACKIE: You were so right! I actually just snapped back to feeling happy :D Thanks for all the support Jackie! God bless :)

SO happy to see the donkey back! I actually adore those creatures for their big eyes and extremely patient and hard working nature :)

WANDA: It is the next morning and I'm so much better than what I was when I was writing this last night!

At times we just think too much, and that creates problems that aren't actually there. Past conditionings also have a way of coloring our perspective. But like you said, things level out and then we realize that we were really just making a mountain out of a molehill :) Thanks for your support Wanda and for listening so patiently :)

DIANA:You are SO right Diana. If it negatively affects you, you must firmly put your foot down. If we aren't happy, no one who associates with us can be happy either!

PRAMODA MEDURI: Welcome to my space Pramoda ! Thank you so much for all of your kindness :) Take care and God bless :)

Bernie said...

Oh sweetie, you sound so unhappy, I wish I were there to give you a big hug. It's okay to be cranky, hopefully somthing wonderful will happen and this sad time will pass. Just know you are loved and that if I can help at all, I am here for you. Alway remember "this too shall pass" love you always my young friend and many hugs...:-)

Scattered Thoughts... said...

Thinking about it.. life will be no fun if its not complicated... no?

anyways.. now that I see you are already pretending (?) to be cheerful again then let us cut it here.. otherwise as well, I don't think consoling or preaching some one is a good idea unless you really know what exactly the matter is.. so.. curtains down.. sip your green tea and watch Mr. Beans (though I must say, I hate the very face of this guy..urghhhh..)

EM said...

Hey TS -- glad you found your place that got you back to tranquility! a tight hug definitely helps, so here's one!

taataa

Tranquility Speaks said...

BERNIE: To know that you are thinking of me and want my happiness is as comforting as a hug :)

SCATTERED THOUGHTS: Variety is the spice of life, but too much spice gives acidity ;-)

EM: Thanks a million! :D