This is what Sparkling sent me today. 17 roses on the 17th of September. It is more than special because NO ONE has ever sent me such exotic flowers! Each of them is flawlessly perfect and very beautiful. So to be receiving THIS BIG a bouquet takes me to a level above cloud 9 (Still floating and have no intentions of coming down). I went crazy clicking pictures of them to preserve them for eternity. Thank you Sparkling! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! You have NO idea how much this means to me! You really made my day!
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago

12 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Wow.. sweet.. birthday virday? or just like that :)
Now that is a dear sweet friend! They are just beautiful and I can only imagine the fragrance they give off. What a kind a thoughtful gesture! I simply love it when good things happen to good people! Enjoy :)
Your flowers are just as beautiful as you are and I am sure Sparkling falls into the same category...
enjoy them my friend, I love that you are so happy...Luv ya...Hugs
Well that is certainly better than virtual daisies :) Sparkling must like you as much as we do Stillness. It is such a beautiful bouquet...I would have taken many photos too...just after they have seen their better days you can select a few...tie them together loosely...hang them upside down and they will dry to perfection...I have some 10 years old...just treat them gently.
Smiles,
Wanda
Wow Tranquility what gorgeous flowers! Were they for a special occasion? The flowers are as beautiful as you are and I'm sure that they brightened up your day!
Love Di
Those are beautiful! lucky you ;)
such a thoughtful gift.
They are beautiful....I can almost feel their softness...great photos...and I'm glad you took many of them to share with us.
Enjoy!! What a sweet gift....and I know that your heart is happy!
Smiles from Jackie
Hope you had a fantastic birthday!
Happiness Always...
:)
P.S: Tch... :p
Tranquility,
BELATED MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY ALL YOUR WISHED BE FULFILLED. Am I right to assume it is your birthday depending on Sparkling's comment? Wish I could send at least a e-card if not such exotic roses!
Take care
PS : No visit?
Happy Birthday!! Say it with flowers.
Now I know the way into your heart LOL
I'll take a look at your earlier posts now.
Meanwhile I have posted Episode 1 of Oz - Best wishes an d Hugs ~ Eddie
SCATTERED THOUGHTS: Yea Birthday virthday ;-)
VICKY: She is a gem of a human being :-) Thanks Vicky!
BERNIE: Thanks Bernie! And yes She is a VERY beautiful person :-)
WANDA: The virtual daisies were excellent too, because they were arranged and put together thinking of me :-) Thanks Wanda for those!
I shall do just that. They are SO pretty!
DIANA: Yes, they were for a special occasion :-)
KNEE: Thanks Nema :-) Lucky me indeed!! To have SUCH an amazing human being as my friend :-)
TEACHER'S PET: Thanks Jackie! And I am so glad you came back!
SPARKLING: I most definitely did and the bouquet was the icing on the cake :D
P.S No one comes back to read my replies to comments. Tch ;-) Take two Tch Tch ;-)
JACK: Thank you So much Jack! Yes it was my birthday. Your best wishes are gladly accepted!
No visits because I'm a little too caught up in work and only find the time to post replies. I shall try catching up in weekends
EDDIE BLUELIGHTS: Thanks Eddie! Yea...They simply floored me!! I shall visit you soon :-)
Hiii..am late here..:(..
Hey..the flowers were awesome..thanks to the selector..:)and soo nice of u to keep th epics here..thanks alottt..I can understand ur happiness frm ur post ..:) enjoy the moments ...:)
Post a Comment