Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY DIWALI






11 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Jack said...

Tranquility,

Thanks a lot. Such nice pictures which will remain in mind for long. You all too have A Very Happy Diwali and the coming year be full of joy & achievements.

Take care

Diana said...

What beautiful pictures Tranquility.
Happy Diwali Day!
Love Di

Jackie said...

Stillness....you know I had to research Diwali...as I had no idea what it was. "Festival of Lights"...
Your photos are beautiful!!
Happy Diwali Day to you, my friend.
Smiles from Jackie

Bernie said...

Happy Diwali to you and your family my friend.
I, like Jackie had to google to find out what it was and thanks to you I have learned something new.
Love you.......:-) Hugs

Wanda..... said...

Hi Stillness...
I read Diwali is the celebration of the victory of good over evil and that it is on October 17th, so I'm not too late to wish you a Happy Diwali!

All the candles and lights go so well with your blog.

Take care Stillness,
Luv and Smiles,
Wanda

Pramoda Meduri said...

hii ..

happy diwali to u tooo and thanks for the nice pics..:)

Sparkling said...

Happy Diwali!!! :)
And a new year filled with joy and happiness...

May all your dreams come true, my friend :)

Tranquility Speaks said...

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year

Vicky said...

Happy Diwali to you as well Tranquility! What beautiful photos, such a glow to them and a feeling of peace and serenity comes through :)

Blessings each day said...

I am sorry to be so late but my prayers for a happy Diwali were with you. Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures...they feel peaceful!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Jackie said...

Helloooo! :)))
You know I'm going to check in on my sweet friend from India...with pleasure. How are you doing, Stillness? I hope that you are OK. I hug you...from here.
Nani (Jackie)