Such lovely pictures Tranquility! And just the right sentiment to usher in the new year. I wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year! Thank you for your kind words :)
Oh my these are so pretty, I just know you will have a wonderful 2010 as long as you keep it balanced, work hard, play hard and love even more.......:-) Hugs
A beautiful header on your blog, my friend... so very pretty!! I enlarged the card with the poem...and I love the words. May we all strive to sail our ships of life towards success ...peace among nations...always. I wish you a very happy 2010, my friend. It has been an absolute pleasure to meet you and to blog with you in 2009. Hugs to you from Nani
Oh my, the new year will soon be here. And I will be another year older,dear. But with wonderful friends such as you near, Another year older and the New Year, is something that I shall not fear!
VICKY: Thank you so much Vicky :) I wish you the same and more. Have a splendid New Year :)
JACK: Thank you so much! I hope 2010 brings you everything that is good and peaceful :)
BERNIE: I will Bernie. I hope 2010 is one of your best years ever!
EDDIE: I wish you a wonderfully blessed New year too Eddie! Thank you so much for dropping by!
WANDA: Thank you so much Wanda :D I wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year full of happiness and cheer :)
JACKIE: Thanks Jackie! I am glad you liked it :-) The pleasure in knowing has been all mine :-) Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year and may the coming year give you everything your heart desires :)
DIANA: I am so delighted to see your comment in a true poetic style! I wish you all the happiness and peace in the coming year. May the good lord take away all your problems and only send good things your way. Have a great year ahead :)
I just oooh-ed and ahh-ed as your header loaded, dear Tranquility...and then the gorgeous photos in your post!!! What a feast for the eyes!!! Such a wonderful New Year's post...so fresh and full of hope like the new year!!! Thank you!!! So glad to have met you, and I am looking forward to becoming even better friends in 2010!! Love to you and yours, Janine XO
JANINE: I am so happy the pictures appealed to you. I wish you a very very Happy New Year ahead. Our acquaintance shall definitely turn into a much deeper bond next year. I am so glad I got the opportunity to meet you :)
OMG that's a WEIRD coincidence =DDD I posted this quote on one of my blogs haha. Happy new year sweetie =) I'm so sorry I don't comment much, I'm getting a lil busy with life and crap hehe.
13 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Such lovely pictures Tranquility! And just the right sentiment to usher in the new year. I wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year! Thank you for your kind words :)
Tranquility,
Such beautiful cards. Thanks. Wish 2010 is just the way you want it to be.
Take care
PS : How I wish I could send e card to you!
Oh my these are so pretty, I just know you will have a wonderful 2010 as long as you keep it balanced, work hard, play hard and love even more.......:-) Hugs
Beautifully crafted post, Tranquility and I wish you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year - may 2010 be a fantastic year for you ~ Eddie
Love the poem in the last photo Stillness...I wish you all the best in the New Year. Your post is beautiful!
A beautiful header on your blog, my friend... so very pretty!!
I enlarged the card with the poem...and I love the words. May we all strive to sail our ships of life towards success ...peace among nations...always.
I wish you a very happy 2010, my friend. It has been an absolute pleasure to meet you and to blog with you in 2009.
Hugs to you from Nani
Oh my, the new year will soon be here.
And I will be another year older,dear.
But with wonderful friends such as you near,
Another year older and the New Year,
is something that I shall not fear!
Love Di
VICKY: Thank you so much Vicky :) I wish you the same and more. Have a splendid New Year :)
JACK: Thank you so much! I hope 2010 brings you everything that is good and peaceful :)
BERNIE: I will Bernie. I hope 2010 is one of your best years ever!
EDDIE: I wish you a wonderfully blessed New year too Eddie! Thank you so much for dropping by!
WANDA: Thank you so much Wanda :D I wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year full of happiness and cheer :)
JACKIE: Thanks Jackie! I am glad you liked it :-) The pleasure in knowing has been all mine :-) Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year and may the coming year give you everything your heart desires :)
DIANA: I am so delighted to see your comment in a true poetic style! I wish you all the happiness and peace in the coming year. May the good lord take away all your problems and only send good things your way. Have a great year ahead :)
I just oooh-ed and ahh-ed as your header loaded, dear Tranquility...and then the gorgeous photos in your post!!! What a feast for the eyes!!! Such a wonderful New Year's post...so fresh and full of hope like the new year!!! Thank you!!! So glad to have met you, and I am looking forward to becoming even better friends in 2010!! Love to you and yours, Janine XO
JANINE: I am so happy the pictures appealed to you. I wish you a very very Happy New Year ahead. Our acquaintance shall definitely turn into a much deeper bond next year. I am so glad I got the opportunity to meet you :)
hey there
happy new year :) wish u the very best life has to offer...
a very peaceful post there... loved it ...
NUPS: A very Happy and blessed New Year to you too! Glad you liked this post. Cheers to the new year :)
OMG that's a WEIRD coincidence =DDD
I posted this quote on one of my blogs haha.
Happy new year sweetie =) I'm so sorry I don't comment much, I'm getting a lil busy with life and crap hehe.
Wishing you ALL the best!!
MISS YOU <3
Post a Comment