Monday, June 28, 2010

Just a little prayer!




11 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Wanda..... said...

You must be in a really good mood....or in a really bad one and trying to make yourself laugh...You succeeded in making me laugh, Stillness! So Cute!

I guess I'm doing all right, not quilty of doing any of these either...except for the chocolate, I eat it EVERY day, but only the veeerrryy dark chocolate!

Hope your week will be a good one and it was sweet of you to buy your family peaches!
♥...Wanda

EM said...

Hi TS -- Smiled a big wide smile...very profound and wonderful reminder...

I am happy that I am happy eating tons of chocolate...

Have a great week!

hugs plenty,
-em-

Diana said...

I'm like Wanda, I eat two little squares of DARK chocolate everyday! And I don't whine but I do complain! I curse but am rarely greedy, nasty or selfish and I don't use credit cards so I guess I'm doing o.k. At least for today!!! Love Di ♥

Vicky said...

So glad to see you pop up here! Plus your humor had me laughing. Hoping your new job is going well :)

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Oh, THIS IS SOOOOO ME!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!! Laughing 'til the tears run!! Hope all is going well for you! You're in my thoughts~Janine XO

Bernie said...

Thanks for the chuckle....how did the rest of the day go.....:-)Hugs

Tranquility Speaks said...

WANDA: I'm glad you liked this :-) I've been guilty of a lot of things here and this is my way of redemption!! Chocolate as a matter of fact is good for health, so keep going! Loads of love to you :)

EM: Chocolate in moderation should only do you good and what the heck! Eat it till you have teeth and after that, molten hot chocolate- My motto!

I wish you a great week and a wonderful weekend! How have you been doing by the way?

DIANA: Oh you're doing superbly well. If you think you're bad, I do worse at times. I feel that a little bit of gossip is good for health- to rid yourself of the negativity. You take it in with a pinch of humor and a dash of sarcasm! I am sure I am wrong!

VICKY: I am sorry, I've yet to visit you,but I will soon. I've loads to catch up on! I am glad I could bring a smile on so many faces :-) My new job is good, but very mentally taxing and overwhelming at times! But I am happy. I sure am, and thank God immensely :) Hope you and your family are doing well too!

JANINE: Very me too! I am well, just too caught up in the scheme of things! Waiting for the weekend already! Thank you so much for giving me this much importance. Means a tremendous lot to me! Loads of love to you :-)

BERNIE: I found this extremely witty. After this, the rest of the day was almost sober! Just a little bit of gossip and if staying away from the selfish is being selfish, then yes I was a lil selfish too!

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey..hi..so naughty prayer..:) wats up?

Jack said...

Tranquility,

Blackmailing God? Don't you worry God will be with you as you at least know what is good.

Take care

EM said...

I am doing well :)

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Hello, dearest Tranquility!! Just stopping in to see you! Hope you had a great week, dear friend! love, Janine XO