As helpless as it may feel, at times, the only choice available to you is to stand and watch. There's little than you can do. What goes around, definitely comes around. As you sow, so shall you reap. Your live your karma in the here and now. Each moment deciding the consequences to come. You choose your future by living the present well. The good that you do comes back to you manifold. The bad that you do, catches up with you and never leaves sight of you. At times you do wrong due to the circumstances and at times use your will. What you were destined to do and what you end up doing by free will is so delicately interwoven.
There will come a time when every action shall be explained, every emotion re-visited. That will be the time when we'll understand the reason behind the key points in the script of our life.
Holding on to anger will only drain your resources. Till the time anger is present, peace shall always elude you. The moment anger gives way to understanding and forgiveness is when peace will tip toe into your life.
If you wish your wrong doer ill, there is no difference between the two of you. Let love and forgiveness be the shield that protects you from all the negativity in the world. Be of this world, yet belong to a place beyond. Be accessible yet detached.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago

9 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Wonderful advice Tranquility! I only wish that I had done many things differently when I was younger. You seem much more clever than I was back in my twenties!
Today is a different story, I always try to do things with much thought beforehand!
Love Di ♥
It's true...you can't really seek happiness...you have to live it! It takes many a lifetime to learn that it's all within.
Life is a struggle...Love is the way...I just saw this quote at my granddaughter Amanda's blog.
I like your statement, Stillness...
Let love and forgiveness be the shield that protects you from all the negativity in the world.
♥...Wanda
Its so true what u wrote. I have been having the same thoughts all this week. u just put them in such better words!!
You are so wise for one so young and I love reading your post. You have learned in your young years what has taken me several years to learn.
I truly believe in love, honor and forgiveness......never hold a grudge or never desire revenge. Life on this planet is just so short.
Have a great Sunday my friend, sending much love.....:-) Hugs
Wow!
Almost felt like I attended the Sunday Mass Service ;p
You okay?
Hi Tranquility,
hey,,after a log time, i guess?..
anger does not help us, instead it makes us weak..
well expressed..
Tranquility,
A very thought provoking post full of sane conclusions of day to day happenings. Hope we all can follow some if not all advices.
Take care
DIANA: Whatever happens Diana..No regrets, otherwise we wouldn't be the people we are today. The mistakes and the wise decisions together make us who we are. I really look up to you and respect you. I am sure yours is, all in all a life well lived. And I certainly am not smarter than kids these days! Kids half my age are twice as clever. I seriously feel so dumb! Loads of love to you :-)
WANDA: Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful quote with me and I totally agree with you about happiness, though I've yet to totally realize that :-)
Thanks for the appreciation. Loads of love to you :)
BHAKTI: Welcome to my blog dear Bhakti! Thank you so much for your kind words. I went through your blog and you write so well yourself! Hope to see you around :-)
BERNIE: In my case, several hard times in my life taught me this. I thank God for the hard times, because it is through them that emerged the person that I am today. Loads of love to you :-)
SPARKLING: I've many alternate professions lined up, just in case this fails ;-) Atleast this post makes more sense than the other posts which bore me to death! :D
PRAMODA:Long time indeed! Don't feel like doing anything these days. :( Thank you so much and I will visit you soon :-)
JACK: Thank a tone for all the appreciation. Take care :-)
Very sensible advice and important to remember... words to live by. We will repeatedly get these lessons if we dont learn from them the first time... hope you are well... I miss visiting you sweetie...
Post a Comment