"Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him"
BERNIE: That line helps me a tremendous lot! Hope all's well at your end Bernie!
WANDA: I'd agree with you. But it takes some doing to look at the good side of everything, but it is just so worth it!
JACKIE:It helps me too. The feeling that someone up above is responsive to my needs and prayers. And it works...to have faith the size of a mustard seed :-)
REFLECTIONS: A heartfelt Thank you! for being so appreciative :-)
5 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Faith is a beautiful thing to have Stillness....and yes I believe it can move mountains. Have a great day sweetie.....:-)Hugs
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope"...Helen Keller
Even with mountains in our path, life can be good, Stillness.
Smiles to you...Wanda
What a wonderful scripture to share, Stillness. I needed to read that, myself.... I have mountains to move. Love to you my sweet friend.
Jackie
For Faith brings eternal hope :) Thanks for such an inspirational piece :) lovely indeed
BERNIE: That line helps me a tremendous lot! Hope all's well at your end Bernie!
WANDA: I'd agree with you. But it takes some doing to look at the good side of everything, but it is just so worth it!
JACKIE:It helps me too. The feeling that someone up above is responsive to my needs and prayers. And it works...to have faith the size of a mustard seed :-)
REFLECTIONS: A heartfelt Thank you! for being so appreciative :-)
Post a Comment