Sunday, March 6, 2011

A answer to my prayers

You walked into my life, when there was darkness all around. No one saw the sorrow behind the composed and smiling face. You did. But you didn't walk away after expressing sympathy. You chose to stay. You walked in, when everyone had walked out. You came as an answer to my prayer.

You listened to me patiently. You made me pour it all out. You never gave up. You made me look at the positive side when all that oozed out of me was negativity. We discovered so much in common. You became my best friend. Someone who respected me and genuinely cared for me. God answered yet another prayer.

I saw myself in you. You were a reflection of me.Never had I imagined that you'd like me. You never expressed it, but I knew it. I tried to push you away. Because I feared that you'd leave me and go away. I didn't want to face it again. I didn't believe in love anymore. But you weren't amongst those who'd relent and walk away. You persisted. What a fool I was to have resisted, when God was answering another of my prayers.

My cup of love overflows for you. Never have I met another like you. They don't make anymore like you! Unconditional love was something I had read of. You showed me what it was like to experience it. You make me feel so special. You give meaning to my life. You make me look forward to the future with tremendous amount of hope. A hope of the last of my prayers to be answered. 

7 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Wanda..... said...

What can I say, Stillness, but that I am so happy for you and the person that knows how special you are. Love to you.

Wanda

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi,

After a long time im here and on a happy post from you..

So nice to know that unconditional loveis bstowed on you..

such people are very rare and handle them with care...

All the best ..:)

Nandini said...

I exactly know where you are coming from and trust me I exactly know how this feels and it is so good to see you happy and content.. My dear friend treasure these moments for they are hard to find and it gives a new lease of life... It has already given me so much to live for and it will do the same for you.. My good wishes and my love.... :)

Bernie said...

Woo Hoo! So happy for you Stillness, I hope everything turns out exactly as you dreamed it would. Sending many hugs....:-)

Jack said...

Tranquility,

I am so grateful to God for kindness showered. My mind is now at peace. May you always remain happy.

Take care

Diana said...

I didn't find my unconditional love until I was 31 years old. There is always someone out there waiting to find us. I am so happy that God answered your prayers!
Love Di ♥

Sparkling said...

Wow! So beautiful and so heartfelt! I can almost feel it pouring from you soul.

Am so happy for you! So HAPPY! :)))

Lotsa Luv!