Dear God,
I know you are inundated with prayers big and small every day, every second. I know you have big tasks at hand. I know it might be very stressful being you. I don't know if you've the time or are watching, but I really need you around.
When you weren't looking, one of my closest relatives was afflicted with a bad ailment. My world came crashing down and I am devastated.
I've always been able to see the good in everything that you do, and am thankful for everything that you've blessed me with in this life. But this time round dear God, I feel let down. I can't see anything good. For someone who has already seen so many sorrows, it doesn't seem fair that they have to go through this too.
Only gold goes through fire seven times.But there is a limit to human endurance dear God. We break too.
I know this is another test of how positive and strong we can be dear God. But atleast give us a sign that you are by our side and are watching us. That we are not alone. That this too shall pass. That we will come out of this unscathed.
I believe in miracles and am desperately seeking one from you now. I know it is all possible through you.
Please don't test us so much that we lose faith dear God.
You've put us through something that needs tremendous strength. Did you really think we are capable of so much strength and positivity? If you think we are, I am glad to know it.
I refuse to lose faith in you. I know you will place your healing hand upon us and show us miracles.
Grant us tremendous strength to sail through the latest of your tests. Let us feel that we can make it. Please show us that you are there and haven't closed your eyes to us. Please..
Faithfully yours,
Stillness
I know you are inundated with prayers big and small every day, every second. I know you have big tasks at hand. I know it might be very stressful being you. I don't know if you've the time or are watching, but I really need you around.
When you weren't looking, one of my closest relatives was afflicted with a bad ailment. My world came crashing down and I am devastated.
I've always been able to see the good in everything that you do, and am thankful for everything that you've blessed me with in this life. But this time round dear God, I feel let down. I can't see anything good. For someone who has already seen so many sorrows, it doesn't seem fair that they have to go through this too.
Only gold goes through fire seven times.But there is a limit to human endurance dear God. We break too.
I know this is another test of how positive and strong we can be dear God. But atleast give us a sign that you are by our side and are watching us. That we are not alone. That this too shall pass. That we will come out of this unscathed.
I believe in miracles and am desperately seeking one from you now. I know it is all possible through you.
Please don't test us so much that we lose faith dear God.
You've put us through something that needs tremendous strength. Did you really think we are capable of so much strength and positivity? If you think we are, I am glad to know it.
I refuse to lose faith in you. I know you will place your healing hand upon us and show us miracles.
Grant us tremendous strength to sail through the latest of your tests. Let us feel that we can make it. Please show us that you are there and haven't closed your eyes to us. Please..
Faithfully yours,
Stillness


12 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
I am so sorry for whatever pain your loved one has to endure Tranquility. Your prayer was heartfelt and I am sure that God heard every word. I will say a prayer too for your loved one. God has a plan for all of us.
Love Di ♥
I have been thinking about you so much the past couple of weeks. How are you doing? Please feel confident that everything will be okay. It is God's will that will be done not ours sweetie but still I believe it will be okay, I just know it. Keeping you and your family in my heart and prayers always...Hugs
My dear dear friend,there are times when we fear that the Lord has given up on us.. But my dear this is where our faith is tested.. You have held on for so long, do not give up now and God never ignores His children.. Have faith, He will see you through.. When ever you see a single set of foot prints, you know that the Lord was there to walk you through..... And always remember one golden rule.. Come what may, But this too shall pass.... My prayers and my love are always there with you, for you and by you
Stillness,
I am with you at this time of need. I know it is difficult to bear such strain but we have no option but to abide by God's will. I am very sure God will be with you surely at this time when you need God's presence most. I pray and request God to listen to you.
Take care
My heart and positive thoughts go out to you, Stillness. So many of my friends are facing issues of great concern. Please know I wish all the best to your family member...I also saw your comment at Vicky's, so know of the ordeal faced...Take care...Love to you.
Wanda
DIANA: Thank you so very much Diana. I really need a whole lot of prayers to get through this. Loads of love to you. ♥
BERNIE:I am ok Bernie. Trying to be as positive as possible and trying to garner as much strength as I am capable of. Thank you so much Bernie for your prayers. I am sure God will listen to us and see us through this. Loads of love to you ♥
REFLECTIONS: I really hope this passes soon. The journey will be tumultuous, but I hope the destination sees us getting what we all wanted. Thank you so much for your prayers and for being there. Loads of love to you. ♥
JACK: Thank you so very much Uncle Jack. I desperately need all the prayers. I hope a complete healing follows soon. I send you warm regards .
WANDA: Thank you so much Wanda, for being there and for your prayers. I am hopeful of a positive end to this test. Loads of love to you ♥
Difficult times are happy to chase but they are interesting.. feel it and you will be half done with the pain ..:)
Be happy
Oh Goodness Stillness, all this you are going through and I have been absent from here. I am so sorry to hear of your troubled heart and soul and hope that God has shown himself to you and given you courage and hope that all shall be well. You're so wise and precious, and I enjoy seeing your sweet words of encouragement each time you come to visit me! Sending healing love and prayers to you!
PRAMODA That's a nice thought. Thanks Pramoda. Trust me I am trying to deal with it, head on :)
VICKY: I know what you're going through Vicky, and I didn't expect your visit. I am so thankful for it nevertheless. I want you to be healed totally, and I know you will be soon. Thank you so much for being there Vicky. Take care :)
Tranquility,
Kindly come back and let us know all is well. Your absence is worrisome.
Take care
JACK: Things aren't completely ok. They will take time. I haven't chanced upon something substantial to write, hence I haven't written in days. I guess I'm losing the side of me that used to write well; topic or no topic :-) I shall write soon. Thank you for your concern :)
Tranquility,
Hope whatever it is gets normal soon. Please do let me know if I can do anything. Your visit to my space or a line by email would surely remove worry at this age of mine.
Take care
Post a Comment