Sunday, March 4, 2012

One more time

Like you have a choice. 

At times God thinks very highly of our withstanding limits and chooses to push the bar higher each time. Great expectations that. What would be life indeed if it was a bed of roses. Doesn't it get more exciting with all the ups and downs , moments of euphoria and sheer depression? Makes for an awesome TV serial. Twists in the story always keep the viewer glued. 

Alright. Enough of the drab stuff.

I got a promotion!! Yaay! Which means more work, more money, better work hours and God knows what else.

Dear God..

If you're listening..Please make is easier and smoother. We may appear to have all the strength in the world but may be breaking inside. Please have pity and show us the way.

Thank you!

And Thank YOU for reading







6 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Wanda..... said...

Congratulations, Stillness! What great news to hear. I was thinking of you several times earlier this week. This may seem strange, but it was because of a meal I prepared using Jalfrezi sauce! Thought of you then and later when thanking Granddaughter Amanda for telling me about the sauce. I spoke of how long I have been blogging with you in India. It is nice to see a post with such wonderful news and know you are well. Wishing you and your loved ones more of the same!

Diana said...

This is good news! It seems that all of your hard work is paying off Stillness. I am so happy for you. I will pray too that your transition goes smoothly for you! Congratulations!! Love Di ♥

Sparkling said...

Hey,
Congratulations!!! :)
Well, I'm always sure you'll continue to make it BIG! ;)

Errrrr...btw, what is the complaint to God about?

Sparkling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tranquility Speaks said...

WANDA: Thank you so much! It's so wonderful to see you come and visit me, no matter how long my hiatus has been. Truly grateful to you :)

DIANA: Thank you so very much Diana :)

SPARKLING: What a pleasant surprise to see you here! You've been missing in action for a long long time! But so wonderful to see everyone who connected with me earlier come back. Thank you so much :D

Aah..the complaint.. Things had gotten very difficult to bear at the time of writing. However, everything is so much more tolerable now. Things hit you the most when you are least expecting them to..

Jack said...

Tranquility,

Congratulations on promotion. God know how much load to put on one's shoulders and when needed God also provides strength. It is so true what would life be without ups and downs. It would be like bland food.

Take care