STILL THINKING:This post has been issued in public interest. This is to remind the author that days off from work must include an exercise regimen!! To spend an hour atleast working out, rather than spending it on unholy and unworthy activities like watching TV, eating and sleeping!
Not a fitness freak, but I've woken up to the importance of exercise :-) Luckily no matter what I eat, I digest it all and stay slim. So bring in the lasagna intentionally ;-)
2 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
This is not helping!
I need to rush to Fitness First today!
:)
Btw, do you believe in Fitness or are you like the lady? :D
STILL THINKING:This post has been issued in public interest. This is to remind the author that days off from work must include an exercise regimen!! To spend an hour atleast working out, rather than spending it on unholy and unworthy activities like watching TV, eating and sleeping!
Not a fitness freak, but I've woken up to the importance of exercise :-) Luckily no matter what I eat, I digest it all and stay slim. So bring in the lasagna intentionally ;-)
Post a Comment