Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quick Update

I am still here, still alive, but definitely not kicking . Have had very high fever since the past 2 days and haven't been able to lift my sorry self out of bed let alone blog or check mails.


Was tired of sleeping all day so I thought of checking on my blog and I am overwhelmed with the responses my past few posts have evoked. This is to thank each of you from the bottom of my heart, and to tell you that I shall respond to each of your comments and go through all your blogs once I can gather more strength than I have now.

I am on strong medication and it's working, but all food tastes so bitter!

Hope to be back in action soon!

P.S All your comments made me feel so good. I'm a little higher on energy already! God bless each of you

14 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Scattered Thoughts... said...

Get well soon Ms. saints.. and take care before playing basketball in rains next time :))

Wanda..... said...

Stillness...I heard from Bernie...she is having a fun time and said to tell everyone she misses them...I know how much she enjoys your posts too.

Like I am...she too would be concerned about how you are feeling...hope you are soon well.

Wanda

Vicky said...

Hi Stillness, so sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly! Rest up and return when you are better. Your blog friends will wait for your return! Be Well!

Anonymous said...

Stillness...I'm sorry that you are feeling bad. I've been under the weather myself and didn't know that you were sick. Please, know that I care and am thinking about you. Rest. That is very important.
Take care of you, Stillness.
Smiles from Jackie

Diana said...

Hi Stillness,
I would have come sooner but we had some more computer glitches. We've worked them out for now.
Strange thing though, you popped into my head on Friday and wanted to check on you but the computer quit on me before I could get to your blog!
I do hope you start picking up soon! Just get plenty of rest if you can and drink lots of water or tea!

BrownPhantom said...

My guess is that by the time you have read this comment, you are already up and running :)

Tranquility Speaks said...

SCATTERED THOUGHTS: I guess I have to..Office tomorrow :-( (Now why doesn't the sound of that word brighten me up..Hmm)

And yes, NO FURTHER basketball in the rains. How's you doing these days?

WANDA: If you happen to get in touch with Bernie again, do let her know, I miss having her around too :-)

I am much better now with the fever gone, but still very weak. Should be alright by tomorrow. Thanks for your concern Wanda, very kind of you :)

VICKY: I've seriously had a tough time. This high a fever rarely happens to me, but I'm much better now with no fever just weakness and a bad throat and hope to be even better tomorrow. Thanks Vicky :)

JACKIE:Oh So sorry to hear that you're under the weather too! Rest as much as you can and drink lots of fluids even if you can't eat anything. Here's hoping you're well in no time. Take care of yourself and keep warm and don't forget the medicines either!

DIANA: That's alright Diana, no issues whatsoever. I haven't been hugely regular on my blog, though I so wanted to! I just have to hear from each of you everyday to feel nice :-)

And yes, that reminds me, I shall make myself green tea rightaway :D Thank you so very much for just being there :)

BROWN PHANTOM: Up yes, running can't! The fever sapped me of all my energy. Should be better tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by!

Sparkling said...

I just hope you're spritely and feeling better by now.

Take good rest dear and have some losenges (the lemon flavoured), will help bring back the taste to your palate :)

Get well soon! And show me that smile :D

Nema said...

Awww..speedy recovery young lady :-(
So sorry to hear that, I hope you're taking good care of yourself!
Insha'allah everything will get better very soon =)

Tranquility Speaks said...

SPARKLING: As I write this, I've no fever, no weakness and the taste buds have become functional again too but I was still advised to take the day off. So simply chilling :-)

KNEE: Thanks Nema, I'm well again :) Must have been the weather or the outside food that gave me this, but now I'm alright again! :)

Aly Beth said...

I hope you are feeling much better!

~Aly

Tranquility Speaks said...

ALY BETH: I am much much better than what I was this time last week! I certainly appreciate your concern and thank you so much for dropping by :-) Take care :-)

Adisha said...

Hope u're all better now :)

Tranquility Speaks said...

ADISHA: Hey there! I am much better except for the cough that refuses to go away!! I am tired of coughing all day, but I guess it'll take it's own sweet time going away :)