So if you've something important to do, this can conveniently be skipped. I read through what I had posted below this, and on second reading it didn't make much sense to me, so here I am doing damage control. It made me think I've lost it as far as writing is concerned (Correction: I don't just think, I am sure I've lost it).As always I've nothing to blog about so you will have to read about what's happening to me and my part of the world.
It still rains when the weather gods deem it fit and when I've to scurry a little distance and am too lazy to bring out my umbrella.
Every second household in my city has someone coughing, sneezing or down with fever. It could be the seasonal flu or it's fatal version. And everyone wants to know what. So we have hundreds of people wanting to get themselves tested in the few hospitals that are authorized to screen and test. Panic is as contagious as the actual flu. Everyone at my workplace is generously passing on the sore throat and common cold virus to everyone else gratis. So poor me suffers yet another assault on the already assaulted throat of mine. Alright people, enough of sickness. I don't want you to believe I am sick and dying (Though do check back to see if I am still alive if I haven't blogged in more than two weeks (See what a smart way of getting people to comment. Alright that was dumb. Ehem. Agreed))
I'm supposed to be doing some work related homework, but the prolonged absence from blogger prevents me from doing so. There is so much I missed out on. And I find myself commenting on posts which were written ages ago. Blame me all you want for my intermittent appearances in this space. I'm blaming myself too. I am working on getting better at time management. Hopefully some day I shall actually learn what multi-tasking means.
Insightful and idealistic thoughts don't hit me any more maybe because I'm really content with my life right now and have nothing more to wish and ask for( Further reasons why my posts these days lack substance of any kind whatsoever!). The going is good and God willing will get even better!
I wish each of you a wonderful week ahead full of good health and happiness.

13 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Btw, blogville is very glad to see you traversing through it :)
And Ms. Speaks, you write well, even in posts that you term as no substance speaks substantially to all of us. Phew! Itna maska lagana padhta hai! :p
Please, please take care of yourself and dear, precaution is always better. I don't have to tell you how it is out there so take care and be alert and yeah! don't panic (I totally agree with you on that!)
I think your previous post was about being hurt by someone...and having to learn to trust in others again...and about coming to the realization you can survive difficult times and come out on top!
Do be careful with your health Stillness...they are concerned about the flu season here as well.
Post just a sentence or two just to say Hi to us...and I'm sure the others will come here to you and help unblock your mind... :) I personally enjoyed both posts!
Hi Stilness,
I would not worry too much about learning to multi task. I find it much better to focus on one thing at a time or else I end up having all of these uncompleted projects all around me. As I get older I find it more difficult to stay focused, so I remind myself over and over to consintrate on the task at hand!
I am sorry that everyone there seems to be getting sick. The one thing that I hate every year about school starting is that Katie will get sick. It never fails, within two weeks she will come home sick. She's fine all summer long and then she gets sick on and off through the whole school year! Take care of yourself Stillnes. Wear gloves and hold your breath around people!!!!!
Hello again, this is a real treat, I get to read 2 post this morning.
This flu is quite bad in Canada as well so take care of yourself my young friend....many hugs ...:-)
Hi Stillness, I truly find my writing and inspiration ebb and flow. I do believe that if you are at a moment in your life when you are content then you should revel in that and the rest will take care of itself!
Thinking good thoughts for you that no flu bugs take up residence in your throat or elsewhere and that you are on the mend in no time!
SPARKLING: A heartfelt thank you :) Honestly I wasn't fishing for compliments but genuinely felt that the quality of my posts has gone down substantially. But if it's ok with you, I ain't complaining :)
I'll be alright. Don't worry :) And if something has to happen, it will. Ready for everything :)
WANDA: It most definitely was :) Honestly I am glad you had the patience to go through it!
I shall keep dropping by your blogs and making my appearance felt as much as I can. I can promise this much :)
DIANA: I suck at multi-tasking. It gives me unnecessary stress. But when something has to be done, it has to done. One must always get their priorities right. Just attempting to do that :)
I wish this year is different for Katie and she is in the pink of health all year through! I hope this nasty virus disappears soon for good!
I will be careful, thanks for your concern Diana :)
BERNIE: I am glad you could make sense of both the posts :) I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience here!
I'll be alright by God's grace. I would like to believe that the worse that could happen has happened, and from here on, things can only be good :)
Take care Bernie. I wish good health for you!
VICKY: Thank you so much for the good wishes.
I can't thank God enough for all the good in my life at the moment :) I really feel blessed!
hey
m back after ages.... was they say i was in an abyss of sorts .... feels great to be back n to find ur post as usual :)
so buddy hope u taking care of ur haelth.. bunk wrk if needed
Au contraire....your former post was a gem.
Don't ever worry about commenting on posts....when you have time, and you feel like it, come to the Village...we are here....I will always be here...and you bet your boots, girl, that if I don't hear something from you in 2 weeks, I'm calling Eddie (Bluelights) an ambulance driver that I follow in England. I'll get him to buzz over there and check on my Stillness!!!
Hugs and much love,
Jackie
Hmmm.. among every thing which is happening in your world.. you didn't mention on work front.... hope every thing is well apart from flu in office :))
Comments.. do you really care for them when writing posts ?
Glad to hear you are doing well. That is a Wonderful reason not to blog :) if I ever heard one ;)
Yeah, it's getting pretty scary for people out there ...
And as long as you are writing, you are thinking so your worry about losing your touch is moot point !:D
NUPS: I've been thinking of you, and here you are! How are you doing lady? Long time no see! Hope all is well with you!
I've been meaning to bunk work everday for the past 2 days, but somehow haven't done it. Shall do so if the need arises :)
JACKIE: Thanks a tone Jackie :-) Things are so fast and furious at my end as of now, I really wish I could slow down, smell the flowers and sleep some more! Shall be back as and when I can manage it :) Take care :)
SCATTERED THOUGHTS: On the workfront I'm being made to work more than I think I can manage in the long run!
I'd be lying if I say comments don't matter to me :) So yes, sir, they make a huge difference :)
ADISHA: Thanks Adisha :) I swear I ain't making no excuses here :) How's everything at your end?
The situation here is going from bad to worse, and I've no clue what tomorrow will bring for me, since there is no avoiding going out!
I sure value your appreciation :) Take care :)
So considerate you are :-)
Sweet.
U too have a great weekend ( and a good friday too ! )
:-)
KOMAL: Thanks for stopping by! You are being very kind with the compliments! Thank you :)
Post a Comment