Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DAILY DIARIES

It happened. Yet again. Alarm is supposed to go off at 8:15. It does. I hit the snooze button (or so I think I do) and decide to wake up 15 minutes later. I do. Time check 9:15. 15 minutes to pack lunch and get ready. A maniac on the loose- ME. 


In all these years of my existence, never have I gone from out of bed to out of house in half an hour. Today I did.

I don't want my company to give me a wake up call tomorrow, so I shall go to bed now. 

I haven't been reading your blogs these days. I am guilty. Come weekend, and I shall comment on everything that you write about all week. I promise. Have a happy week everyone :-)





12 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey..sleep well..good night ..:)

And when u come back to my blog, plz collect ur awards..thanks

Wanda..... said...

Well Stillness...I know first hand how time doesn't allow one to post, to comment or reply to comments as quickly or as often as one would like...but I believe we all are understanding of each other...and only hope things are going well with our friends if we haven't heard from them as usual...Take care and don't rush too much...accidents do happen.

Smiles always,
Wanda

Diana said...

Oh Tranquility you are just so cute! You can visit us whenever you find the time! Love Di

Bernie said...

Hi sweetie, you are always welcomed at my blog whenever you have the time to visit. No one has a clock on you and we always love hearing from you, doesn't matter when.
I am sure we all have hit that snooze button only to over sleep and rush around so we won't be late. Even this is okay once in a while....sleep well my friend.
Luv ya......:-) Hugs

Sparkling said...

I'm sure you hit the 'stop' button coz the 'snooze' was just too irritating! Lazy. Very lazy :p

*peace*

Tranquility Speaks said...

PRAMODA: I graciously accept your award Pramoda. Thank you very much :)

WANDA: Very happy to have caught up with everything I missed about everyone here. Thank you so much Wanda, for being so understanding :)

DIANA: I finished reading about everything everyone has been upto all week. Get well soon Diana, and take good care of yourself!

BERNIE: Thanks Bernie for being so understanding. I do understand that everyone understands, but I still feel terrible at having missed so much, so I did catch up today :)

SPARKLING Today I was smarter. I over slept for a good half an hour with the lights on. Is that still lazy ;-)

Jack said...

Tranquility,

Read 2 posts now. I am with you for Maggi Noodles any time. If you add little vegetables, it is superb. Still chuckling on your hectic morning schedule. Please do keep your promise.

Take care

Blessings each day said...

God can show us what we can do when circumstances merit it, so see, you have found a new 'talent' now! Happy to hear it all went well.

blessings,

marcy

Tranquility Speaks said...

JACK: I will honestly try :-)

MARCY: On a philosophical note, yes, situations make us do what we never thought we are capable of doing. Push your limits. This is just what I had in mind :-)

Jackie said...

Stillness....I'm just thankful for 'snooze' buttons! They put them there for a reason..and you found it.Good for you...and you still had time to rush about and do what you needed to do.
Take care of you....
Smiles,
Jackie

Vicky said...

You are such a faithful reader and commenter that you are allowed to have a few days off and should not even worry about it!

I used to set TWO different alarm clocks in college and one was half ways across the room so I had to get out of bed to shut it off! Now I have a 9 year old who has faithfully gotten me up before 7 for 9 years now :)

Tranquility Speaks said...

JACKIE: That day really had my heart beating like crazy! Not like I will learn my lesson, but this shock treatment takes care of me for some time now :-)

VICKY: Thanks Vicky! Having 2 alarms is a great idea! But the second one generally goes off when I am not in a position to attend to it, because I've already woken up and am busy doing things ;-)