It's good to have money and the things money can buy, but it's good to check every once in a while, and make sure that you haven't lost the things money can't buy
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago
A Journey within,through realizations, to destinations unexplored
By Tranquility Speaks at 9:04 PM
10 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Tranquility,
Absolutely right. There are many things which money can not buy. And those are much more important and life long lasting.
Take care
So very wise Tranquility! I hope you are doing well. It sounds like you've been very busy working!
Love Di
Wonderful quote Stillness...I've not heard it in those exact words before though..."check to make sure that you haven't lost the things money can't buy"...really nice!
Have a wonderful weekend Stillness!
Luv,
Wanda
HI,
So true...:) Thanks for this..
WE MAY BUY THINGS THAT WE WANT, BUT WE CAN NEVER BUY THINGS WHICH WE NEED, EX: LOVE, PASSION, ETC..
:) Prams
I love your graphic....and your sentiments that go with it.
I hope that you have a beautiful weekend my young friend.
Smiles from Nani
I love this quote my friend, and a great reminder to remember all the beautiful things in life which cost nothing but means so much. Have a great weekend.....:-) Hugs
Profound! :)
So, tell me, what are the things that money can't buy?
Very insightful! How true :) Now what made you come up with that little gem? Whatever it was, it was inspired.
JACK: Well said! The best things in life are indeed free :-)
DIANA: I am doing great Diana, thanks for asking :-) Work keeps me occupied all the time, and I am so thankful for this :) I've an exceptionally long weekend this time so I'm chilling big time :-)
WANDA: Thanks Wanda, it was an email forward that I wanted to share with everyone who bothered to read :-) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend too :)
PRAMODA: Very very true Pramoda :-)
JACKIE: Thanks Nani :-) I am having a rocking weekend, in the company of friends and family and enjoying my me-time :-) Here's wishing you a great weekend too!
BERNIE: I agree totally Bernie! Have a great weekend too!
SPARKLING: Unconditional Love for starters :-)
VICKY: (Love your profile picture :-) )
It's been on my mind for a long time, and when an email forward said it better than I ever could, I had to share it with everyone :-) Thanks Vicky :-)
This is amazing =)
True and deep.
Post a Comment