Saturday, September 5, 2009

ONE MOMENT OR GRADUALLY

Just another thought, but a deeply felt one. If you ask from the core of the heart, and it is for your good, life does give it to you. Without fail. It might take time, and at times it might take so long, that you might even forget that you asked. But suddenly everything that you had longed for, might come rushing into your life, and you might not even notice. Not until you zoom out. All that it takes is one moment or a gradual change of situations to turn around everything and steer your life towards limitless bliss and peace. I am reminded of "According to your faith, it is done unto you".


Life might take away a lot from you. But it also gives you back in kind. Not like I have tremendous experience to back this thought. But so far there has been nothing that has caused me to disbelieve this. There is always a balm for all the wounds and an answers to every prayer.  Something that tells you that even though life gave you the worst of trials and tribulations, there was always a solution and a source of strength to hold onto. And someone up there only wanted your good and was constantly watching over you.


I know I must have written about this a zillion times, and probably this is all that I write here, but this is all that I feel like writing about at the moment. Full of gratitude and very thankful for all the blessings. 


NOTE TO THE ONE ABOVE: Pssssssst! Please don't take it away and let this stay for all my life :-)

10 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Pramoda Meduri said...

I wish you to stay with ur best part of life forever..:)..well said ..

we always get what we need..:) Just stay focused.

Very Well written.

Bernie said...

Stillness, I have lived long enough to have actually lived everything your words tells us, and believe me patience has taught me that everything always works out and always for the better. I think this is why I love life, all the bumps along the way has only made me more appreciative when the way is smooth.
May each stage of your life always be the best part of your life my friend and may you be totally blessed and appreciative of each and every day. Luv ya...:-) Hugs

Diana said...

Hello Tranquility!
I loved your beautiful and meaningful thoughts! You are what you believe so just keep repeating those thoughts. They are good!
Love Di

ethereal-lily said...

you may have repeated this thought before, but everytime you do, you express it beautifully. Hope it always remains this way.

lily

Wanda..... said...

Hi Stillness...it seems to be true...ones outlook means everything.
When you're a positive, unselfish, grateful person...you tend to make good decisions and choices which gives one a better chance at acquiring what one wants in this life...leading to contentment and self respect...with no regrets.

You seem to be in a good place and a wonderful frame of mind!

Thank you for your comment about the food posts. I enjoyed doing it with the others, but it's hard for me to post everyday, I lean more toward just posting a favorite dish or dessert once in awhile...not what I actually ate

Keep smiling,
Wanda

Anonymous said...

Stillness...may the peace of God and the happiness that He brings to you always be with you. You are a sweetheart...
Thank you for a lovely post.
Smiles,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hello Stillness, I hopped over from Bernie's neck of the woods. She is such a loving person. I hear from her every day. Your blog is beautiful and so profound. Visit me sometime in my neck of the woods. I will be back to visit.
QMM

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey, Thanks for the comments..Yeah, I'm an NCC cadet and Mtech..:)..Now working in TATA MOTORS..:)

Thank you.

Btw, What abt u ?

Sparkling said...

Amen! :)

Tranquility Speaks said...

PRAMODA MEDURI: Thanks a tonne Sweetie! God bless you :-)

BERNIE: ...all the bumps along the way has only made me more appreciative when the way is smooth. BANG ON! I can't agree more. It's just the same way as success being sweet to those who've tasted failure and being appreciate of heights when you've seen lows.

Thanks for all the blessings Bernie. I could do with a lot of them :-)

DIANA: Thanks a tone Diana :-) I truly agree that belief in self is extremely crucial for the being! Thanks for all the kind words Diana, really appreciate them :)

ETHEREAL LILY: Thank you SO much sweetie pie :-) Really appreciate your patience with the repetitions!

WANDA: The good thoughts always bring good things into life. And even when the going is bad, the positive thinking must continue. In total agreement with your views!

JACKIE: Thanks Jackie! Your words mean a tremendous lot to me :-) I wish for you peace and happiness always too :-)


QUEEN MOTHER MAMA W: Thank you SO VERY much for dropping by and stopping to leave a comment :-) I shall surely make my presense felt in your space. Looking forward to seeing you soon :)

PRAMODA: That is wonderful Pramoda, very happy for you! Keep going and keep the good words and wonderful thoughts flowing :-)

SPARKLING: Thanks Sparkling! Really, REALLY admire your patience with my repetitions!! Innovative thinking eludes me :-)