Wow, it makes me want to travel to India instantly! I haven't traveled for so long and would welcome a trip across the ocean to immerse myself in a different land with people and customs and traditions! Breathtaking really, thanks for sharing :)
I want to go, choose me, choose me!!! I would kill for some japati bread (not sure about spelling) I got addicted to it at the Desai's house. Do you have a recipe? Love Di p.s. I find India fascinatingly beautiful and would love to go there. And the food is out of this world!
Hi Stillness...now that really looked like paradise...the video did it's job...makes one want to visit and experience everything shown for themselves...
VICKY: There are so many places that I haven't seen myself...Mind if I join you :D
DIANA: I'm coming along too!! You've got to tell me more about it..What did it taste like and look like?The closest I know is chapati. Give me some details, I'll make sure the recipe reaches you :D
I am addicted to the food too :D Love spicy. Absolutely love it :D
PRAMODA MEDURI: So brilliantly executed isnt it :D I love it too!
WANDA: I completely agree with you! This commercial is supposed to helped promote Indian tourism, and everytime this team gets together, they come up with something brillant! Makes me want to travel the lengths and breadths of my country too :D
Hi Tranquility, It probably is Chapati. It is round and flat and I believe they fried it. They used to feed me all the time when I worked for them, very gracious. The food was spicy and so, so good! I would love to make that bread, Katie was able to sample some too and she loved it as well! Love Di
This video is soooo beautiful! I'm glad that you shared it. I know so little about other places in the world. I know of the Taj Mahal...but looking at the other sites really intrigued me! (The whitewater rafting one brought back a memory or two!!) Thank you, Stillness!!! Thank you so much. I love your blog. Smiles, Jackie
KNEE: You are more than welcome here sweetie :D And I'll come to Egypt uninvited, don't you worry :P
I will update my blogroll. Thanks for the update :)
BERNIE: Thank you so much for being so kind and tolerant towards people of other cultures and ethnicities. I am glad you liked the video :)
DIANA: I've left something on your blog :)
JACKIE: I seem to be taking credit for a video I had no hand in making, but nevertheless I am glad you liked it. I am very happy this video appealed to you :) I loved it too and wish to see many places I havent seen yet :)
Tranquility! Your blog fits your name. OH my word. How enticingly LOVELY.
I saw your comment on Vicky's at Westra World wishing the challenge was longer than 30 days. I just wanted you to know, it is. The 30 days is just the beginning to get us all on the right track. The campaign is actually meant to last a year and then take us into our lives with new and healthier habits.
Please drop by and join us anytime. Thank you for leaving a comment about it!
Hellooooooo Stillness....I am just checking on my friend...I like to do that...to make sure that you are having a great end of the week... The weekend's coming...if not already here for you (I'm sooo bad on this time thing on the other side of the world :)) ) but I am thinking of you...with smiles in my heart. You are my sweet friend. Love, Jackie
18 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Wow, it makes me want to travel to India instantly! I haven't traveled for so long and would welcome a trip across the ocean to immerse myself in a different land with people and customs and traditions! Breathtaking really, thanks for sharing :)
I want to go, choose me, choose me!!!
I would kill for some japati bread (not sure about spelling) I got addicted to it at the Desai's house. Do you have a recipe?
Love Di
p.s. I find India fascinatingly beautiful and would love to go there. And the food is out of this world!
Hai..Thanks for this..its a real bliss to watch the video..:)
Hi Stillness...now that really looked like paradise...the video did it's job...makes one want to visit and experience everything shown for themselves...
VICKY: There are so many places that I haven't seen myself...Mind if I join you :D
DIANA: I'm coming along too!!
You've got to tell me more about it..What did it taste like and look like?The closest I know is chapati. Give me some details, I'll make sure the recipe reaches you :D
I am addicted to the food too :D Love spicy. Absolutely love it :D
PRAMODA MEDURI: So brilliantly executed isnt it :D I love it too!
WANDA: I completely agree with you! This commercial is supposed to helped promote Indian tourism, and everytime this team gets together, they come up with something brillant! Makes me want to travel the lengths and breadths of my country too :D
Can't you invite me there? you have to! and then I invite you to Egypt :D haha.
Love it!
By the way here's the link to my new blog, a total new one hehe :D
http://poets-eclipse.blogspot.com/
I have always loved Indian food, culture and it's people.
This so makes me want to visit your beautiful country.
Thank you for sharing sweetie, Hugs
Hi Tranquility,
It probably is Chapati. It is round and flat and I believe they fried it. They used to feed me all the time when I worked for them, very gracious. The food was spicy and so, so good! I would love to make that bread, Katie was able to sample some too and she loved it as well!
Love Di
This video is soooo beautiful! I'm glad that you shared it. I know so little about other places in the world. I know of the Taj Mahal...but looking at the other sites really intrigued me! (The whitewater rafting one brought back a memory or two!!)
Thank you, Stillness!!! Thank you so much. I love your blog.
Smiles,
Jackie
KNEE: You are more than welcome here sweetie :D And I'll come to Egypt uninvited, don't you worry :P
I will update my blogroll. Thanks for the update :)
BERNIE: Thank you so much for being so kind and tolerant towards people of other cultures and ethnicities. I am glad you liked the video :)
DIANA: I've left something on your blog :)
JACKIE: I seem to be taking credit for a video I had no hand in making, but nevertheless I am glad you liked it. I am very happy this video appealed to you :) I loved it too and wish to see many places I havent seen yet :)
Tranquility,
Beautiful photograph and really absorbing video showing different aspects of India.
Take care
JACK: Thanks Jack! The guys behind the Incredible India campaign sure are doing a fabulous job :)
Thank you Tranquility! That was what I was looking for and I am going to make some this weekend!
Love Di
DIANA: The pleasure was all mine! Do tell me how they turned out and if there is anything else you'd want me to help you with :)
Tranquility! Your blog fits your name. OH my word. How enticingly LOVELY.
I saw your comment on Vicky's at Westra World wishing the challenge was longer than 30 days. I just wanted you to know, it is. The 30 days is just the beginning to get us all on the right track. The campaign is actually meant to last a year and then take us into our lives with new and healthier habits.
Please drop by and join us anytime. Thank you for leaving a comment about it!
:)
Yeah! India is all that and much more (don't ask me what's the much more!) ;)
I'm heading to AP this December and I'm really looking forward to it!
Hellooooooo Stillness....I am just checking on my friend...I like to do that...to make sure that you are having a great end of the week... The weekend's coming...if not already here for you (I'm sooo bad on this time thing on the other side of the world :)) )
but I am thinking of you...with smiles in my heart. You are my sweet friend.
Love,
Jackie
ROBYNN'S RAVINGS: Thanks for stopping by and being so appreciative :)
It's wonderful to know that it will last a year till healthy eating and living becomes a habit with people!
I shall visit you soon :)
SPARKLING: Mind if I join you :D ?
JACKIE: My weekend started with a bang with me resuming work and catching up with friends :-) I hope you're having a great weekend too!
India is 9.5 hours ahead of Florida U.S ( I am assuming you stay there) :D
Thanks Jackie! Your goodness is heartening :)
Post a Comment