Thursday, November 26, 2009

Some gyan

Reality depends on what you are willing to imagine and allow


A note to everyone:


It's difficult for me to be sad for long. I'm good again, smiling and looking forward with a lot of hope :-)

8 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Diana said...

Love and peace to you Tranquility!
Love Di

Jack said...

Tranquility,

Some Gyaan, very true. Is this the outcome of putting your mind to use after previous post?

Take care

Sparkling said...

Attagurl! :)
You look good when you SMILE :D

Bernie said...

I love knowing you are smiling, have a wonderful day, love you always.....:-) Hugs

Nema said...

Did I read sad? sad is so not you!
I'm glad you're smiling again :)
I'm sorry i haven't been reading anything :-( Hope all is well with you!
Happy Adha Eid sweetie..hope you're having SO MUCH fun!!

Hugs and kisses
N~

Wanda..... said...

After having a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, it's nice to read that you are feeling better about things Stillness.

Vicky said...

Oh that is a great quote! So glad you are feeling refreshed and well :)

Jackie said...

Here's a biiig smile back to you...
:))))
It's always good to hear from you...and to come here and 'talk' to you. Happiness and peace to you is always my wish for you, my friend.
Smiles,
Jackie