Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back again...before I go out (again)

It seems like an age has gone by since I last wrote .Really wrote (There's a difference between writing and ranting. Hmm).

Conclusion of the week (and applies to me and me alone, so no extra gyan please):
Making plans is useless. Baseless. And... tasteless. I've made zillions of them, and seen them fall flat in the face. No I am not complaining. His plans have always proved to be better than mine. But look at the amount of energy and time it took! I could have slept more, eaten more, worried less and would have had more hair on my head today. Well...

I wanted to quit, and almost did that. And yet again, my zillionth and one plan failed. My company does not want to relieve me of my services. They "say" they'd give me everything that I want in return (money, leaves, the works!) What happens next, remains to be seen.

I'm on a 15 day leave (or so I think, until an official notification from my company arrives in the form of a telephone call) And I am going on a mini vacation for a week. I won't have a computer where I go ( so without a computer ,internet connectivity wouldn't make a lot of sense) hence no posts till my return.

The past week (or whenever I posted last) flew by and I was but a bystander. So much transpired in both my personal and professional life. Heady highs and deadly lows. Suffice is to say, all's well now (or so it seems) (Silence before the storm? Who knows...who cares..)

Living a movie or a soap opera every minute of your life is by no means fun you know! Whatever will be, will be...the future's not ours to see...Que Sera, Sera :-) (Again something I learnt when I was so tiny!) Now why are children taught things they don't even understand, and won't comprehend, until they're bigger. Hmm...

Shall have more to write and lots more to talk about when I return. Till then, whoever's reading me: Fare you well and may God grant you peace and unadulterated happiness. Adieu for now

9 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

EM said...

Happy holidays! Enjoy the sunshine and look out for it !!

Diana said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you are finally getting A WELL DESERVED break. I hope that you enjoy yourself to the fullest! Don't make plans,I never make plans. When I do something always happens. So just go with the flow, Ya know!!
Love Ya Dear, Di

Bernie said...

Just seeing what each day brings is enough planning for me....have tons of fun and rest up my friend, you will be missed but I am so happy you have the opportunity to have fun and relax....luv you:-) Hugs

Vicky said...

A break! Good for you :) Please go and enjoy and we'll be here upon your return!

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey..even i'm reading u after a long time..stayed away frm blog these days ..any ways am back again..

well said..and all the best to u..:)

Take care..

Wanda..... said...

Great news Stillness...Really happy for you!!! Luv, Wanda

Sparkling said...

''When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.” - Paulo Coelho

Thinking of you. Take care :)

Jack said...

Tranquility,

Have all the fun in this mini vacation but don't be too naughty. LOL. You are right, we should not worry about future and just keep doing what is best for the present. Hope you visit me too after you are back.

Take care

Tranquility Speaks said...

EM: Thank you EM. I am banking upon the sun big time. It's going to be very cold where I'm going.Brrrrr :D

DIANA: I will do just that Diana. Go with the flow. For the first time, I actually feel I deserve a break :) Take care :)

BERNIE: Thanks a tone Bernie :-) I will do everything that pleases me :-) Loving every bit of my vacation already! I leave tomorrow

VICKY: Thanks Vicky :-) So glad to have the assurance of everyone being there upon my return :-) Take care!

PRAMODA: Thanks Sweetie :-)

WANDA: Thanks Wanda :-)

SPARKLING: What an amazing thought! I just can't get enough of it. I've read it three times already. It speaks volumes to me, and fits me to the T
Thanks Sparkling! Whatever happens- NO regrets! Take good care of yourself!

JACK: No promises this time.Lol. Take care :-)