If any of you have been wondering if I am still alive,here's to let you know that I am and I returned from my exile just yesterday. I thought I'd write yesterday, but didn't feel up to it. So here I am today.
Vacation was good, just as I wanted it. But it was waaaaay too cold for comfort! Hmm. No amount of wollens would keep the chill at bay. There comes a time when a hand has to come out of the sweater/blanket to maybe turn the page of a book, and there it gets cold again. Let's just say that it doesn't get as cold where I stay, so I am not particularly used to or fond of the chill. But it was good! Very very good indeed :-)
I picked up a book I've long been thinking of picking up to read on the way. It's called The Road Less Traveled- Scott Peck. It was an eye opener! A revelation of sorts. I think every would be parent must read it at least once. Then again, it's just my opinion. I'm a sucker for that genre and it might leave you cold. That's alright.
As my vacations draws to an end work beckons again. My company didn't let me go and wants me back from the 16th as a permanent employee. So there I shall be, learning a whole lot of new stuff until my destiny takes me elsewhere to greener pastures!
I am still in the vacation mode, so pardon the short write up. I shall return with something longer and hopefully meaningful soon :-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago

2 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
So glad you are back, you were missed. Glad you had a relaxing time and are ready to go back to working at a new position. Good Luck sweetie.....:-) Hugs
Hi Stillness...Missed you...Seems like the vacation did you good, even though cold...Hope the permanent job position brings new enthusiasm and a sense of security, we all need in our lives.
Luv,
Wanda
Post a Comment