If you must know, the environment isn't very conducive to happiness, when a manager and a Tech Lead who ace at screwing other's happiness are at the helm of affairs. Yawn. No bad experiences for me yet (yeah yet) but it disgusts me to see others getting treated like
It's another of those days when I want to run away to the hills ( Surprising I only find the weekends to do that)
But I did have my share of great moments. Those hours when I ate. The time when I slept. The times I shopped with my sister, and the fabulous beyond description book I read- 2 states by Chetan Bhagat. Oh my I identified so much with it, I can give the writer a peck on the cheek in full public view. It's almost autobiographical and describes the great Indian caste divide, inter-community and arranged marriages and how love conquers all. Don't go by my description. It sucks. But do read if the first few pages appeal to you.
Coming back to blogger feels like reconnecting to sanity. No one talks, but everyone listens. A silent conversation. Wow!( What a line!) It is good to know how everyone is faring, and delicious to see people write so positively that you feel like discarding your negative thoughts with the next breath you take!
Just read my own post title and have an urge to elaborate. The past week has seen me sleep with my mouth open on my way home. I barely get to the door and am out like a light. I am sure I will sleep for a long period that day. Within 5 hours I am up with a head that hurts. I have tried everything to put myself back to sleep, but it's not difficult to guess it failed. Herbal tea, eating to capacity, tiring myself out. The works. And the one day that I was feeling sleepy beyond 5 hours (today= weekend), I have to wake up for an appointment with the doctor. Screw the world. All I need is sleep. And good food. Make that with cheese please. And spicier the better. Thank you!


10 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
I think it's normal for young people to feel like running away to the hills...It's a time of questioning and soul searching. At least you're thinking for yourself. Life isn't what you want it to be in the early years...that's why one dreams and makes decisions cautiously, while knowing the best is yet to come.
Your negative thoughts are just your awareness that you want your life to be different someday, so just trust that it will be, Stillness, and that, where you are at the moment, is fine for now!
Just eat to be healthy and keep a routine, when going to bed and getting up, also don't eat too close to bedtime!
It's Ok to gripe as much as you want in your silent conversation here on the blog!
Smiles to you Stillness,
Wanda
Sweetie I completely agree with Wanda, her words are very wise.
You sound exhausted and emotionally drained...I do hope you sleep better tonight.
Take care and know we in the village love and care about you very much.....:-) Hugs
WANDA: I can't thank you enough for those wise words. They bring me SO much comfort. If I could, I'd give you a bear hug for this :-)
I shall definitely keep this in mind. What I'd also like to thank you for, is reading this so carefully and commenting on a lot of things. Thanks Wanda, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!
I slept really well last night, and have had all meals as well. So with rest and food in my tummy, I shouldn't be grumpy next week :-)
BERNIE: I slept well yesterday and just had lunch after a long time a few minutes back :-)
Thank you Bernie, and loads of love and hugs to you too!
Oh you poor soul. Hmmm...kya karey? Actually, you should have made good use of your w/e and slept instead of writing this post, we'd have u'stood. Nothing is more important than you getting your beauty sleep :p
Plz smile babes! :D
Amongst all that busy schedule, you managed to read a book! I'm so friggin proud of you! And I also know that there is so much happening around, but the good thing is - it all so good! Hain na? :)
If I have to eat before bed I will eat a bowl of cereal. Not the sweet kind, just something light. I hope you get some good sleep Tranquility! I sure could use some myself!
Love Di
liked ur blog. will be back..
liked ur blog. will be back..
Sleeping problems.. welcome to club dear :)
oh and you dont find time to spend money.. need help?? Chetan Bhagat and his two states.. the lesser said about it, the better it is..
I have an advise for you but don't think it will be wise to put it here.. or at least I think so :)
Tranquility,
This is third time I am trying to post my comment.
It is very few lucky ones who find work which is to their heart. For the rest the best is to look at the positive side and enjoy what one is doing. Otherwise the best policy is " DUKHI MAN MERE, JAHAN NAHIN SEHNA, WAHAN NAHIN REHNA." Wish you all the best. What was the visit to Doctor for? Hope nothing serious.
Take care
SPARKLING: I've slept for 12 hours straight and I am looking beautiful already ;-)
It sure is all good. All is well :D Hugs to you :)
DIANA: I am better already with all the rest, and I know you are too! God bless and loads of love and peace to you :)
JD: Thank you! I shall look forward to your visits :)
SCATTERED THOUGHTS: I am glad you didn't impart your heavenly gyaan. But what was it anyways. I am curious :)
JACK: In total agreement with you! Oh just a general check up. I am hale and hearty! Thanks :)
Post a Comment