This is the third consecutive day that you are seeing me here, and trust me I am as surprised as you! I have nothing to say (as has been the case from the time the world began) so you won't miss much, if you've something important to do.
I am trying to manage the teeny weeny amount of time I've got, so I'm being experimental. I have yet to visit each of you. You see the problem is, my readership has gone up so much, that I find it difficult to keep track of the zillions of you who read me (Alright, who am I kidding, but it felt GOOD. Correction: Very Good!) But I will get to you very soon. Slowly slowly. So kindly bear with me.
Life as I knew it, does not exist. I am busy and in some uncanny way, I love it. It is SO much better than sitting idle twiddling my thumbs! After a long time, I've great company at work, so that side is beginning to look good. Personal side, can look MUCH better. God willing it will one day! If only people accepted me the way I am. Warts et all. Whatever! Now why am I telling you about my life? Well! Because I've nothing else to talk about! (See! You know it! Now aren't you smart!)
The weather is so awesome these days! Early morning are THE best time of the day. As the cool air brushes my face, the peace and quiet envelops me completely. It's been a long time since I've been here! Now that didn't make sense, but that's ok. In life, a lot of things, don't make sense. You're not ok, I am not ok, but it's ok! (Free wheeling mind, needs food. I log off for the day)

8 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Wow.. loved it.. hilarious.. very interesting read.. you have a natural instinct of a writer.. blah blah blah..
Well.. even I have nothing to say so bear with me :D
PS - For a change you are loving the job.. I liked that :) keep it up..
Stillness, so glad to hear you are enjoying the work life more... the social life will flourish the happier you become in your professional life, but just give it more time! I found my professional and social lives merged together when I enjoyed my job and co workers!
I was so touched it was my turn for Stillness to come read my blog and catch up with me last night! What a loyal bloggy friend you are! Such kind and thoughtful comments... what a sweet girl you are!
Well Tranquility I am experiencing sitting idol as my ankle heals and I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There I feel much better now. You are fortunate to be busy but a little fun every now and then wouldn't hurt you!
Love Di ♥
Tranquility,
Thanks for sharing what goes on in your mind. I too find it difficult to visit my friends here at times, so I have made a list which I go through, sometimes over two days but then I visit everyone reading all pending posts.
Take care
Hello, Tranquility!!! Glad to hear that things are picking up at work!!! Pray everything else false into place for you as well! I like reading whatever you write...so keep it coming! Hugs, Janine
Tranquility...Thank you so much for your dedication and devotion to my blog....even when I was unable to respond to yours. Thank you for your well wishes...your prayers. You are a sweet friend....and one I am glad that I have met. What a tender heart you have. I will treasure the words you left for me regarding my Mother...and you know that they mean so much to me.
I loved this portion of your post: "..As the cool air brushes my face, the peace and quiet envelops me completely." Yes. That's a wonderful place to be...and I understand completely what you mean when you said that it has been a long time since you've been there. I've been right there with you my friend.
Hugs and love to you. Thank you again for your continued love and support and friendship. It is indeed a treasure.
Love,
Jackie
Hello, Tranquility! Just stopping by to send you much love...Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Love, Janine XO
Hi TS,
Wonderful read :)
-em-
Post a Comment