It's said that when you earnestly want something, you more often that not get it. But you've got to ask for it from the heart. God does not have to be nagged. But why do you see it not working out? They also say that it shall happen to you if it is for the greater good. What is so bad in wanting a better job, a better life, a better companion? Who is to decide? Who is foresee the greater good?
The good guys end up waiting while the bad guys end up winning. The sincere are supposed to work smart. While the shrewed lie back and relax.Those who employ shortcuts work their way up faster.Why is it such a dog eat dog world? I don't think it's fair at all!
Perhaps you're not ready for it. Perhaps you are. Perhaps you weren't at the right place at the right time. Perhaps you were and the opportunity still didn't materialize into something concrete.
Life isn't so cruel. Someone needs to show me some silver lining. And real quick at that.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1 year ago

7 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Oh dear sweetie... its true, sometimes bad things happen to good people and vice-versa. The only thing I have come to know of late is that when I feel low and badly about something, I turn around and give of myself even more. When I have little money, I give more to charity or some cause and eventually the money comes back around. Or I give of my time, or I work harder. I just try to give away the very thing I want to come to me and it helps. Sometimes the act of giving works to make me feel better alone and then I forget the sting of the disappointment in the first place. I wish I could tell you life is fair... but I can't. I say react to life as though it may not be fair, but you will stay true to yourself and fight hard regardless! You can do it! I believe in you :) Thanks for all of your support, it means the world to me!
Oh someone sounds very sad and I am sorry about that....we do not always understand the mysteries of our world and perhaps it is best we don't.....a new job, a better life even a wonderful companion are not to much to expect. They will come to you when you are ready to receive them, of this I am sure.....be patient my young friend, I know many senior people who have not experienced or received all that they asked for, it just may be a blessing in disguise......:) Hugs
Well first I think that when one stops looking for love, that's when they find it. And secondly I believe that our rewards are in heaven. Those who get all that they want through the wrong channels, well, perhaps this is all the reward that they will ever know. Love Di ♥
Stillness, I follow Bonnie @ Original Arts Studio, she had a wonderful post on March 12th, about the asking of Why. Maybe it would help...she's an artist and a professional therapist too.
...her URL is below
http://originalartstudio.blogspot.com/2010/03/are-you-tormented-by-whys.html
Tranquility,
What happened? Why such a pessimistic note? Life is full of ups and downs and one has to take them in stride. If good time seems to fly away, so will the bad one too but it seems slower.
Take care
Sweet friend....It's OK to feel this way...we all do at one time or the other..trust me. I think you are one who bounces back quickly....and you know that those of us that love you and have you in our best interests...and of course in our hearts know and feel what you must be going through at this time. I don't know what it is...but I do know this. You are being prayed for. You are a strong young woman, and you will overcome. Love is behind you...love is with you...and inside you. Take hold of it...hold onto it....and take the bull by the horns and hang on. Much love to you from this one who is thinking of you. Write me any time.
I'm here....
Love,
Jackie
Better companion??? Therez no such thing as better companion. There is only 'my' companion who makes you better ;)
Hope you're feeling better now. Take care and keep the faith. I remember someone strongly telling me once upon a time 'what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger' ...
Hmmm...I hear the bell ringing...lol!
TC dear
Post a Comment