I wasn't feeling all that great when I wrote the last post. Writing is a catharsis for me. I write, knowing that each of you will read it, and offer your valuable feedback and suggestions, to bail me out of whatever is bothering me. I was bowled over by the responses I got. What each of you wrote helped me tremendously and something that has found a permanent place in my psyche.
Vicky said:
When I have little money, I give more to charity or some cause and eventually the money comes back around. Or I give of my time, or I work harder. I just try to give away the very thing I want to come to me and it helps.
What you ask for-positive or negative, comes back to you many fold. Wonderfully worded. Thank you so much Vicky :-) Whatever you write makes tremendous amount of sense to me!
Bernie said:
They will come to you when you are ready to receive them, of this I am sure.....be patient my young friend, I know many senior people who have not experienced or received all that they asked for, it just may be a blessing in disguise
When I look back, I am indeed glad that I didn't get what I so desperately wished for!
Diana said:
I believe that our rewards are in heaven. Those who get all that they want through the wrong channels, well, perhaps this is all the reward that they will ever know.
Which is wonderful to know and I am sure I will never feel cheated again. By life or by anyone else!
Wanda:
She introduced me to Bonnie's blog which answers my last post. I read it once, and am going to read it again. There was a line there that said "Those who ask a lot of whys have trouble coming to terms with and accepting reality".
I accept! I promise:D Think I will soon become her follower!
Jack:
Why so pessimistic?
Can't always be good can I ;-) I have my good days, bad days, ugly days and wonderful days!
Jackie:
I think you are one who bounces back quickly....You are being prayed for. You are a strong young woman, and you will overcome. Love is behind you...love is with you...and inside you. Take hold of it...hold onto it....and take the bull by the horns and hang on.
Now that was something I've known about myself, but I've never had ANYONE tell me that before! You've begun to know me SO well. Jeez! You are such a blessing to me Jackie! Trust me when I say that. You are an absolute sweetheart and one of my most favorite grandmas :) I derive so much strength from your support! God bless you and give you the world's happiness.
Correction: Each of you have no clue how much your comments helped me. And I derive strength from all of your words. On your blog and mine! Here's to our continued friendship (kinship)



7 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
What a sweet way to let us know that not only are we part of your lives, but you are part of ours.
Know that, my dear friend. Please, know that beyond any doubts.
You have friends that care...truly and deeply care...and I know that you care about me, too. Your words to me here (and on my blog) are ones that are not lightly written by you...they are from your heart...and I hope you know how special that is to me. We all have 'those' hard times...sometimes they come quicker than we want them to...and stay longer than we want them to. Isn't it nice to know that you have those around you who not only read what you say, but 'feel' what you feel...and can not only empathize but pray. Yes, you are MY blessing.
Trust me when I say that, my sweet friend. I'm always here. I'm glad that you are here for me too.
Love,
Jackie
Oh Stillness you don't have to thank us for caring about you, we are blessed to have found each other in blogland. We are here to listen, advise and support each other. Know that we will always be here for you, life can throw us all a punch and does every now and then but it is those who love us which helps us get back up well prepared for whatever lies ahead.
........:-) Hugs
I just think you are the sweetest!
Love Di ♥
Stillness, you are one of us...we will always care and want the best for you, our friend!
♥...Wanda
Awww Stillness, I think that is one of the sweetest things anyone has said in a long time! I read through each and every comment and have to agree, you got some wonderful, thoughtful advice filled with wisdom. I just know, it took me a long time to really know what some of those meant at an experience level. So don't be too hard on yourself... you will come to fully believe these things as you experience more in life!
Blessings sweetie! Ultimate proof, a great community of friends, all because YOU deserve it and give us that same friendship :)
Tranquility,
Thanks for such an affectionate gesture. We all have good, bad, ugly, terrible, hair pulling, looking up askance and wonderful days. What we need is to have positive outlook that if good and wonderful days pass so will the bad ones too. There is always light at the end of tunnel. A pessimist once said what if it is night, my reply was that you would see the stars atleast which was not so in the tunnel. Remember " WOH SUBAH KABHI TO AAYEGI".
Take care
Wow! What a generous, lovely and thoughtful post! You are such a terrific person! So glad I met you! And I'm sorry I missed the post that elicited such super comments...glad you're bouncing back, though...I hate to think of you as ever being sad...you are so special! ~Janine XO
Post a Comment