Monday, May 31, 2010

Notes to self...







12 people were gracious enough to leave comments:

Sparkling said...

Hope is a waking dream. I like it! :)

Howz the morning today? Hopeful?

Nandini said...

Thank you for your kind words in my blog.. this is beautiful :-) Hope is the only thing that keeps us alive...

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hiiii...

hw r u doing?

you have chosen beautiful master pieces..:) loved them.. nice notes..:)

Pramoda

Vicky said...

I see you have gone in search of your own wisdom! Bravo to you for finding the words that will hopefully give your spirit a well-deserved lift. Great message in them! Thank you for your generous and kind comments Tranquility! Blessings and love coming to you!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I just wanted to thank you for your recent comment on my blog. Your comments are always welcome. If you are not already following my blog, the next time you visit you are more than welcome to become a follower, if you want to.

Thanks again and God bless you

Ron

Bernie said...

One cannot survive without hope, it is always there, you just must reach for it.......:-) Hugs

Diana said...

I like the one from Shakespeare the best but they were all good!
Love Di ♥

Wanda..... said...

I like the Aristotle quote...hope is such a positive sounding word!
Hope, Peace, Love, Faith...all good things to have!
♥...Wanda

Jack said...

Tranquility,

All are so precious gems. One about Strenght is the best of all, followed by about Hope.

Take care

Nema said...

I LOVE 'EM!!!
and I really really missed you! Girl we should find another way to communicate =/

Love the Spirit babe =) You've always been the one to make me smile widely!

Sniffles and Smiles said...

These are beautiful...and the photos are gorgeous too...the last one about hope particularly reminds me of a favorite Old Testament quote, "Without vision, the people perish..." We cannot live without hope, can we? Very inspiring post, dear Tranquility! Loved it! Hope you are well...you're in my thoughts, Janine XO

Tranquility Speaks said...

SPARKLING: Today brings in a brand new day with loads of hopes and dreams galore :-)

REFLECTIONS: Very true! And thanks for visiting :)

PRAMODA: Hi there! Long time no see! I am doing good, how about you? Glad you liked these inspirational pictures!

VICKY:They did help me tremendously! And thanks for your blessings. They worked. I'll tell you why in my next post :-)

RON (The Old Geezer): I shall visit and be a follower soon. Thanks for following me. I really appreciate your kindness!

BERNIE: Hope has kept me alive for as long as I've lived. Hugs to you too!

DIANA: Thank you so much! Glad you liked them :)

WANDA: Very true!

JACK: Thank you! Glad you liked them :)

NEMA: Glad to have you back here Nema! So good to see you :-) Send me your email ID, and I will get back to you :-)

Glad I've been able to help in my own little way :-) Loads of love and luck to you!

JANINE: Thank you so much :D I am doing well. Hope you are too! Loads of love to you :)