Here's wishing each of you a very Happy Friendship's day
The association with each of you is only getting stronger and the bond continues to grow deeper. I want you to know how invaluable you are to me and how much I treasure each of you. Thank you for making me a part of your lives and being with me through thick and thin.
There may have been many occasions when you needed me and I wasn't around. There might have been many times when I took you for granted. I apologize for each of those times. I don't want to lose you to realize your value. You enrich my life in more ways than I can fathom. Thank you for being there. Always!



10 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
Oh sweetie it has been a pleasure meeting you through blogging and becoming friends. I believe we are all better people for meeting and interacting with each other. I so love my blogging buddies, love you.
........:-) Hugs
You are so kind, Stillness.
Thank you for the lovely words...the beautiful bouqets of flowers...and most of all for the friendship.
Love to you from Jackie
Tranquility,
Thanks a lot. Hope you have lots of fun with your friends today. Wish you all the best.
Take care
Stillness, your sweet presence is often missed but never forgotten, no matter how often we hear from you...so don't feel a need to apologize, we all know your kind heart. Hope your days are joyful, fulfilling and balanced.
♥...Wanda
Hi Tranquility!
I know I am late but I just want to say that I think that Friendship Day is a wonderful Holiday and I think of you as a wonderful friend!
Happy Friendship Day!
Love Di ♥
happy friendship's day my friend! thank you for being my friend!
here's a quote i felt like sharing - coz its friendship's day
make new friends
remember the old
one is silver
the other is gold
hugs
-eera-
How sweet and thoughtful of you... i am equally as fond of you :) happy Friendship day...
Happy friendship day :) thank you for those kind words :)
Thank you tranquility for leaving those kind words they are a source on inspiration.. But your blog is something I love and look forward to... I too can relate to your writing... I feel somebody out there knows I feel and I am not alone in this quest of life. thank you
Hi Tranquility,
Happy Friendship Day to you too.
Those words are beautiful and highlight something I was already thinking about - I am sorry I have not been able to visit as often as would like - life is a bit hectic at the moment. I am recovering from a total hip replacement but I am well on the way back to normal. Eddie
Post a Comment