I wish I could look out my window and not see gloomy weather.. but take in the aroma of wet earth..
I wish the raindrops would feel good when they fall on my face..and not make me cringe and look for the closest shelter.. I need a change in perspective dear God..
I wish I didn't feel like curling up into a ball and hiding away from everything. Even myself.
I long for some sunshine dear God.
You left me no choice but to get out into the heavy downpour. I'm not complaining. Just waiting for the end. Waiting to feel sunshine on my face..Waiting for the dark ominous clouds to disperse giving way to clear weather.
There's nothing differentiating between the raindrops on my face from my tears. I know I have to keep walking. It's just taking a bit getting used to this weather. It takes a while getting out of the comforts of my warm home.
Promise me Dear God that there is clear weather down the road and I will keep walking. Promise me that you will see me through this.
Give me hope and loads of faith. I know you will and I thank you for it.
I wish you didn't make my insides so feeble. When you decided that I was strong enough to face the rough weather, why do I find myself crumbling ever so often? I stay composed, but every now and then the facade slips away. I asked for strength to go one. Maybe this is your way of giving it to me.
I wish the raindrops would feel good when they fall on my face..and not make me cringe and look for the closest shelter.. I need a change in perspective dear God..
I wish I didn't feel like curling up into a ball and hiding away from everything. Even myself.
I long for some sunshine dear God.
You left me no choice but to get out into the heavy downpour. I'm not complaining. Just waiting for the end. Waiting to feel sunshine on my face..Waiting for the dark ominous clouds to disperse giving way to clear weather.
There's nothing differentiating between the raindrops on my face from my tears. I know I have to keep walking. It's just taking a bit getting used to this weather. It takes a while getting out of the comforts of my warm home.
Promise me Dear God that there is clear weather down the road and I will keep walking. Promise me that you will see me through this.
Give me hope and loads of faith. I know you will and I thank you for it.
I wish you didn't make my insides so feeble. When you decided that I was strong enough to face the rough weather, why do I find myself crumbling ever so often? I stay composed, but every now and then the facade slips away. I asked for strength to go one. Maybe this is your way of giving it to me.


6 people were gracious enough to leave comments:
It rained every day but 4 in the month of May, it's actually trying to storm here now.
All I can say Stillness is we do live through the storms of life, even though some are more severe then others, there is light and hope afterwards. Just think of life as nature, there are rainbows out there, even though sometimes they are out of view.
The following is the last verse of an 8 verse poem granddaughter Amanda wrote for me, when my mother passed 4 years ago on June 4th.....
*There's something to understand about nature.
That there's beauty in sadness too.
When nature takes it's course in life,
There's beauty in making it through.*
Love to you
Wanda
I loved Wanda's comment and Amanda's words are so true.
I hope you are okay my young friend and that your sadness isn't due to illness of any kind. It almost sounds like your heart is breaking right now....you will get through this, everyone has horrid times in their lives but the good times make up for the sadness you may be experiencing. Sending you big hugs, much love and tons of prayers....:-)
Tranquility,
I know it is easier to say when you are not the one in this state but please do remember that if good times pass so will bad ones too and keep faith that God is with you. If I can be of any help, please do not hesitate even for a second to share it with me. It will be my duty to to whatever I can as per my experience. The choice is entirely yours but I can assure that what you say, stays with me.
Take care
You are not alone in your feelings. There are millions of souls that feel as you do. But I have found that it does pass with time.
Rainy weather certainly doesn't help!
Love Di ♥
My sincerce apologies for having replied to your comments so late. I did read them the day you posted them and I extend my heartfelt thanks!
WANDA:I absolutely loved the verse Amanda sent you. It is extremely insightful. Thank you so very much for having shared it with me.God bless and loads of love!
BERNIE:I am ok now! I wasn't ill. Someone I love very much was. But everyone is ok now :-) Your prayers are definitely working. Thanks a tone Bernie! God bless and loads of love to you!
JACK:Thank you so much for your kind words of support Uncle Jack! God saw me through this. Regards to you!
DIANA:It sure did pass with time! Wish God would make it easier everytime! How are you Diana! I've missed you. Loads of love and hugs :)
I came across your blog through someone else I follow and I just wanted to say it is a beautiful blog! Very peaceful!
Post a Comment